Something about Nothing, come join in........ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is about to die
the clock is a ticking
with me here posting, at least I aint _itching!
thousands of posts and lots of friendships made
you might think we're crazy, but i say TOP GRADE! :thumbsup2
I root for the homies,
the ones who got my back
if you wanna see more
check out our next thread attack!

mac - put me down for ditto...not much for scrap-booking quotes, etc...i shall depend on yinz guys to carry it along:thumbsup2 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey guys well it was bound to happen working with kids I now have a fever and feel like well ....:sick: .

My DD had bowling to day , I had work my other DD got in trouble at school so now I have to go there to pick up her cell phone . Supposedly she dropped it and someone handed it in to the dean instad of giving it back to her..we will see but as of now she is punished because I was like this :mad: when I heard the news. My DS is hyper from lack of sleep due to the late night GIANTS WIN :thumbsup2 :banana: party: :cheer2: . I just don't believe that it still feels like a dream :laughing: .

So I hear we are moving to the summer home .. Should I bring the sun tan lotion ?? :confused3 I thought the landlord wanted to keep us here now we are being relocation again . I don't mind the summer house is always more fun then being home right ??:lmao:

Gotta go the computer is giving me a headache and I have Homework to look into . See you all in the new HOME FOR THE HOMIES .:thumbsup2

R.I.P. SAN thread #1 and long live thread # 2...at least to 250 pages.
1.gif

I will never let go...

Sorry, I was channeling Titanic for a moment. Mac is talking about going down with the ship. It's all her fault.

I'm back from my TX trip and what's this? This thread is closing? Permanently? Temporarily?

Someone fill me in before I release what's behind Door #13! :scared1: :darth:

I will never let go...

Sorry, I was channeling Titanic for a moment. Mac is talking about going down with the ship. It's all her fault.
::yes::

When I think of this thread...this scene comes to mind. Please think of me when you see it. :rolleyes1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=15XlSbGzGTk

And let's not forget this one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KcSsM_Ys3Bo&feature=related

:lmao: you guys crack me up.....

Hey...at least we got notice...some didn't even get that! :confused3 If they lock at 250, we are gonna be movin' around a lot :eek:

I prefer "well butter my butt and call me a biscuit"... but that's probably a southern thing...

I prefer "well butter my butt and call me a biscuit"... but that's probably a southern thing...

I will usually tell DH "Well, dip me in chocolate and call me dessert" :rolleyes1

You be biscuit, I'll be chocolate ;)

:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter