Something About Nothing.......part 2 (please join us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEY! Me too.... :mad: I sacrificed my senior class trip to WDW to buy a car for skool.... My Dad died, Mom got Dad's car, I got Mom's, *itch got mine AND got to go on her class trip
15.gif

Uggg! I was poor as a pig, and I had a no-good BF who didn't help with squat for the bills in the house he lived in (mine) for free. Instead of getting the $4K I could've gotten for the trade-in, I handed over the car to sissy so she could take it to college. Not only that, but my mom put the car in her name instead so that my sister wouldn't have to pay the huge mark-up in insurance. OK, $4K's not a whole lot, but it would've totally helped with my down payment on my new car. Instead of just being a good sister, she has to be a suck up to my folks. Over a year later, when Mike and I practically paid for her Disney vacation, she is STILL telling my parents how drunk me and my cousin Meri got on VACATION when NO ONE was driving and no one did anything illegal or terribly embarrassing. Who cares?! But she seems to take delight in being a suck up and telling on me over and over. And, that beyotch comes here to do her laundry whenever we're on vacation or working. Unappreciative brat! It sucks being the oldest, doesn't it, Brab?!!!! (BTW, I am 7 years older than my sister.)

OK, I really have to go watch my show.

It's really easy. You just create your name and whatever, and then select that you want to join an existing group.

That was my problem...couldn't find the 'join group' :confused3 DH helped me.... :teeth: ....I'm there now!

Well, yes...gotta have a place to stay when we come back to see the relatives....

Why?? :rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

We leave, we ain't comin' back except to sign the papers to sell our house.... :thumbsup2

t-and-a said:
Sounds great; as long as they are divided up in little rooms like a tanning salon...I'm sure that LOTS of us like to tan in the buff...

HEY!!!! You ain't peekin'....are ya?? :eek:

But she seems to take delight in being a suck up and telling on me over and over. And, that beyotch comes here to do her laundry whenever we're on vacation or working. Unappreciative brat! It sucks being the oldest, doesn't it, Brab?!!!! (BTW, I am 7 years older than my sister.)

It most certainly DOES suck..... I'm 3.5 yrs older and I feel yer pain....heck, she'd rat me out for stuff I didn't even do! :mad: She is (notice I didn't say "was") a chronic liar and is a big, fat NOBODY in this world....got my sweet revenge in that respects.... :banana: (lemme just say, if her loser husband didn't take her sorry butt in, she'd be homeless....literally....working her Walmart job with only 1 front tooth ..... cuz the other one rotted out! ::yes:: ...no lie!)

I'm not peekin', but I sure don't want anybody peekin' on me!!!

Like I care..... (only if you poke fun at me because of what you see... I ain't guaranteeing it's pretty....but, if ya don't got nuthin' nice to say...keep yer mouth shut! :laughing: )

Like I care..... (only if you poke fun at me because of what you see... I ain't guaranteeing it's pretty....but, if ya don't got nuthin' nice to say...keep yer mouth shut! :laughing: )

OK, well if they're all gonna be out in the open, then I better wear my bathing suit.....but then I'll have tan lines.....I've never been to a nude beach or a nudist colony.....I'm shy.

Hi all-
Ok, my dad got released from the hosp. late this afternoon. Yea!
He is doing better. Sounds like my mom is taking this week off of work to help him recup and take him to follow-up appts. That's all I know.

Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers :) Very appreciated :)

Not sure if I'll be able to be here tonight and tomorrow.

Ok, have a good night everyone.

OK, well if they're all gonna be out in the open, then I better wear my bathing suit.....but then I'll have tan lines.....I've never been to a nude beach or a nudist colony.....I'm shy.

I'm sure we can get individual rooms....can't have tan lines :sad2:

Hi all-
Ok, my dad got released from the hosp. late this afternoon.

That's good to hear Rose....he'll do much better at home...you just always feel better recouping at home :goodvibes

LOOK!!!! We're on page 233 and I'm on post 991.....What am I gonna do for my 1000th post?

BTW, betcha didn't know that I made chicken fajitas, turkey tacos, and pinto beans for dinner tonight and DH made me a margarita....so I've been PUI and you didn't even know it....

OK, Let's see if this works.

I think I created a PRIVATE Fantasy League for us here:

http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/collegebasketball/tourney/index.asp

Create your entry.

Then join an existing group.

Look for the group called "DIS SAN THREADERS."

The password to join our team is Univers@l

We'll be able to select teams once they make the bids on 3/16.

LMK if there are any problems, or if that doesn't make sense.

I'll fill out my brackets, when they're available.

About 40 boys and 6 girls.

On one team? Wow, that's great!

Okay, VERY minimal catching up here since my thumb is now in a splint. Yeah, the snowboarding didn't go as well today. Well, actually, it went fine, but getting off the lift once DH lost his balance and decided to use me as a leverage point. Probably would have worked better had I not been on a snowboard and if he didn't outweigh me by 70 pounds. End result was me getting slammed into the ground and jamming my thumb pretty bad. At least it's my left hand! Anyways, the nail is all nicely purple and it hurts to move, so I'll try to keep my post short! ;) (How's my excuse?)

I think he needs to do some serious sucking up. See how much you can milk this for. hehe :laughing:

hi tammy - u r doing a great job ketching up

Thanks! I'm almost caught up! :woohoo: Only took me all day. :faint:

Usually for Easter basket, we buy a video game, (will buy a book this year too) and candy...nothing extravagant, but candy.....this is the END of candy in the house till Halloween And, he's so active and doesn't eat much junk....I don't mind giving him candy....

No more candy till Halloween? Poor Bubba. I'm sending him some, & telling him not to tell you. :snooty:

i opened a new thread, Something About Nothing #3.....

we won't be using it until we hit page 249 here.

I'll see you there soon. :wave2: Like a good girl, I'll wait until official moving day. :angel:

She's overseas at college....partying and apparently can't find wifi to hijack :confused3 :lmao:

Ah.... I missed that bit of info.

BTW, there are absolutely no hard feelings if no one else wants to play along, and I promise to not to make March Madness my sole point of posting. :goodvibes

And I'll try to not taunt anyone over their pics. ;)

what other places did you all meet your significant other??

so far we have,
church
bar
skool

I met my DH at work. He called me up on the phone & asked me to come out & talk to him. (He & a coworker wanted me to go to work on their team, but I didn't know it.) I told him, if he wanted to speak to me, he could tell me why over the phone. Otherwise, I didn't have time to be bothered. (I wasn't very nice. :o ) He kindly explained & I ended up joining their team. The 1st time he told me he loved me, I laughed so hard he turned & walked away. Good thing he's persistent. ;)

i am not into any college sports.
i love the pro stuff though.

you can pick a team for me jodie in your college group
i have no idea who to chose from.

If you want to win, pick the Tarheels! :woohoo: Actually, you pick lots of teams, but pick the Heels to win it all.

Yeah, I found ya! Who knows if I'll be able to do it again though.... I messed up at first though and put Arkansas Razorbacks where it says my name now...so I went back and changed it.

Picking the Razorbacks would definitely be messing up.

Okay, maybe I need to try harder not to taunt. :rotfl: j/k

Not so geeky or creepy....you have friends in a box, ya know!

Maybe, she thinks we're creepy & geeky. ;)

Good girl! You got your priorities straight :thumbsup2

Of course! ::yes::

Glad I'm not the only one who's bad. :laughing:

Royal Caribbean, Mariner of the Seas, 8/31-9/7. I think it stops at St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Coco Cay? Nothing exciting port-wise, but the ship should be fun. Wanna come?! :goodvibes

I'd love too! If Barb will loan me that money she has laying around, I'll see you there.

Hi all-
Ok, my dad got released from the hosp. late this afternoon. Yea!
He is doing better. Sounds like my mom is taking this week off of work to help him recup and take him to follow-up appts. That's all I know.

Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers :) Very appreciated :)

Not sure if I'll be able to be here tonight and tomorrow.

Ok, have a good night everyone.

Great news! :yay:

Now that I'm all caught up, it's bed time. :sad2:

Goodnight John Boy, goodnight Mary Ellen, goodnight Elizabeth.......

I'll see you there soon. :wave2: Like a good girl, I'll wait until official moving day. :angel:
Todd, Barb, Tricia and I have all been naughty. We've been there partying and calling dibs on the good rooms.....

I met my DH at work. He called me up on the phone & asked me to come out & talk to him. (He & a coworker wanted me to go to work on their team, but I didn't know it.) I told him, if he wanted to speak to me, he could tell me why over the phone. Otherwise, I didn't have time to be bothered. (I wasn't very nice. :o ) He kindly explained & I ended up joining their team. The 1st time he told me he loved me, I laughed so hard he turned & walked away. Good thing he's persistent. ;)
Yeah, poor thing....bless his heart!

If you want to win, pick the Tarheels! :woohoo: Actually, you pick lots of teams, but pick the Heels to win it all.

Picking the Razorbacks would definitely be messing up.

Okay, maybe I need to try harder not to taunt. :rotfl: j/k
Hey, they many not be doing so great right now, but those are MY Hogs! DS10 is gonna play football for them in about 8 years.

Maybe, she thinks we're creepy & geeky. ;)
Yeah, we might be.....

Goodnight Tammy!:cloud9:

BTW, betcha didn't know that I made chicken fajitas, turkey tacos, and pinto beans for dinner tonight and DH made me a margarita....so I've been PUI and you didn't even know it....

aww....you ain't no fun :snooty:

....either that, or it's taking you forever to post cuz you're 'editing' and 'checking your spelling' :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Thanks! I'm almost caught up! :woohoo: Only took me all day. :faint:

And you are doin' a GREAT job!!! :cool1: I'm glad you're feelin' better :goodvibes

tarheelmjfan said:
No more candy till Halloween? Poor Bubba. I'm sending him some, & telling him not to tell you. :snooty:

:lmao: Funny thing is...HE gets the mail everyday....he WOULD tell me tho..he's good about stuff like that!

tarheelmjfan said:

AWWW...YOU ain't no fun either :sad2: Getcher butt over there and pick a bedroom....before all the good ones are taken :thumbsup2

tarheelmjfan said:

Awww...how sweet :lovestruc Definately a good thing he was patient and persistant....look how well it all turned out :goodvibes

tarheelmjfan said:
I'd love too! If Barb will loan me that money she has laying around, I'll see you there.

what money? :confused3

:rolleyes1

tarheelmjfan said:

Nite Tam....

Ya did a great ketchup job today :hug:

Crap! I forgot to tell about me & Bubba's adventures today....someone remind me tomorrow..... Gonna make DH a lunch and hit the hay myself...guess losin' that hour is catching up to me :confused:

One more check before I got to bed......

Nite Barb! I'm going to bed too. Work in the morning..... I'm guessing Mac will come back by and turn the lights out and lock up. Have all the animals been put out?

Nite Barb! I'm going to bed too. Work in the morning..... I'm guessing Mac will come back by and turn the lights out and lock up. Have all the animals been put out?

Yeah...I always put the pets out...I leave it to her to lock up....so, if she doesn't, and we get robbed, you know who to blame.....

.....then again, who would want our crap? :confused3

:lmao:

Have a good sleep....drink water and take aspirin before you close your eyes...ya don't want that headache in the morning! :headache:

Nite all.....

Till Monday......

:cloud9:

ETA: I'm guessing by the time I get 'home' tomorrow....we'll have moved to our new crib..... :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter