Songs Stuck In Head

BK228 said:
I'm gonna get ridiculed for this but, Love Story - Taylor Swift

I think it's brave and cool as a guy you admitted that. :) I don't love her as a person personally but she's a great artist!

Orreed said:
I think it's brave and cool as a guy you admitted that. :) I don't love her as a person personally but she's a great artist!

Haha well thank you! I appreciate that

Doodle98 said:
You gonna judge me? I love saying flippin floopin! I'm just too cool for real words.

Not judging!!! Promise!! Just thought it was amusing.

Haha it's so catchy! Did you see her with Owl City? I REALLY want to see Owl City. I'm so bummed Adam is not coming to Texas... :(

No I saw them separately. I became an owl city fan only 3 weeks before the tour where Lights was the opener came here. That wasn't long enough for my mom to agree to take me. I hope you get to see Adam at some point.:)

Right now I have America's Suitehearts by Fall Out Boy stuck in my head.

Worldgirl said:
No I saw them separately. I became an owl city fan only 3 weeks before the tour where Lights was the opener came here. That wasn't long enough for my mom to agree to take me. I hope you get to see Adam at some point.:)

Right now I have America's Suitehearts by Fall Out Boy stuck in my head.

Ah that's the worst, and thanks! :)

The other night I had call me maybe in my head by Carly Rae Jepsen. I only had one certain part tho:

I threw a wish in the well
Don't ask me I'll never tell
I looked at you as it fell
And now ur in my way
And then the next verse... Etc etc etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter