Spectacular Star Wars September Exercise Challenge

October/November is gonna be tough for me to host with some personal stuff going on. BUT can I volunteer for December? It will give me time to test my skills at pictures and links and all that fun stuff.
Is that ok?

That's funny, because that's just about what I posted a couple of months ago (I was busy July/August, but would host in the fall)! It's good to know someone is out there for December. Just keep a look out in the November thread for the request to host for December.

A housekeeping matter --

Hard as it is to believe how fast the year is going, September is almost over and October starts next week! Is some kind soul willing to host the October Exercise Challenge?:thanks:
I need to learn how and practice postings. I won't host very soon, but please be patient with my practicing. First up, multiple quote posts. I'm still stuck on quote and reply.

I need to learn how and practice postings. I won't host very soon, but please be patient with my practicing. First up, multiple quote posts. I'm still stuck on quote and reply.

I found out that multiple quotes are pretty much the same as quote. Just keep hitting quote for each post and it collects them for you. When you do insert quotes, they are all there.

I found out that multiple quotes are pretty much the same as quote. Just keep hitting quote for each post and it collects them for you. When you do insert quotes, they are all there.
Quote and reply for each post? Must I scroll back and repeat the step with each one individually?
15 minutes for me today - walking and mini-trampoline.

405/600
:banana::cheer2::cheer2::banana:

At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests will close out weekend nights with a new fireworks spectacular set to the iconic score of the Star Wars movies."

Waiting for them to announce the start date! This might rearrange our Feb plans if they start then, which seems likely. I am signed up for the Dark Side Challenge so will definitely see it in April!

A housekeeping matter --

Hard as it is to believe how fast the year is going, September is almost over and October starts next week! Is some kind soul willing to host the October Exercise Challenge?:thanks:

I can't believe the month is almost over. If no one else is interested I will host October. It will be a good way to keep me accountable, I took too many days "off" in August & September.

205-minute run. Kind of in pain. Figuring out ways to stretch my legs while I'm at my desk for work now.
1186/1138 :yoda:

Oh, and I just realized how appropriate my water bottle is today!
HKIi01y.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter