Spectacular Star Wars September Exercise Challenge

Good morning everyone!

Lots and lots of :rainbow::rainbow: to report!

Dentam is Han Solo Purple

galaxygirl76
and kathleen27 are Princess Leia Pink

roxymama
and SarahDisney are Darth Vader Red :darth:

and

Rattpack is Jedi Master Yoda WISH Green (with a water bottle to prove it!)

In the "Star Wars is Everywhere" File: The Royal Mail (UK) has announced that it will be issuing a set of Star Wars stamps to commemorate the UK's role in creating the Star Wars movies. They're pretty cool, as you can see here (scroll down a bit to see them all).

And I can't resist: only 1904 minutes to Darth Vader Red as a team!

Waiting for them to announce the start date! This might rearrange our Feb plans if they start then, which seems likely. I am signed up for the Dark Side Challenge so will definitely see it in April!

I can't believe the month is almost over. If no one else is interested I will host October. It will be a good way to keep me accountable, I took too many days "off" in August & September.

I don't see anyone elbowing you out of the way so I think October is yours!:thanks:

The Dark Side should be really fun! I'll bet a lot of people will be in costumes.

Waiting for them to announce the start date! This might rearrange our Feb plans if they start then, which seems likely. I am signed up for the Dark Side Challenge so will definitely see it in April!

Over on the Star Wars Weekends planning thread, it looks like dates some folks have ferreted out for WDW Season of the Force are January 9 - March 20, 2016. Post #1311 on page 66.

Too short a walk yesterday (10 min) so I did 10 minutes on the mini-trampoline this morning, for 445/600.

I'm still going to try to get "today's" exercise in later, though.

I won't make my original goal (did not fully figure in the chaos of back to school) but I'm going to try to get to 85%.

Phew, I am back. The Holter monitor was super uncomfortable and bulky, and some of the EKG leads were placed rather high and visible in workout clothes, so I did not exercise with it on. I also did not have many symptoms at all, so it felt like a big 'ol waste of time. But its done. Thanks to a cold that was affecting my breathing a bit over the weekend, I just got back to working out today. I didn't want to push my luck. So, 60 minutes of a circuit class brings me to 1437/1200.

Little hiccup here for me. I have an essentially lifelong history of heart palpitations and a heart murmur. Doctors have always said it was benign, and go about my life ignoring it essentially. For the last week though the frequency and intensity of the palpitations have increased substantially. Doctors do not think it is serious, perhaps just me being overtired, ramping up my training a little suddenly, and maybe a little dehydrated. But to be cautious, because no one has ever really looked for a cause of the murmur or determined what type it is, I will be getting an Echocardiogram and wearing a hotter monitor for a few days, but that has to be set up by the cardiac dept, so I am not sure when it will happen.

So, yesterday and today I am taking it easy. I am hydrating up a storm, and trying to get more rest. I am free to run easy and close to home tomorrow. If that goes ok for me, I can resume normal activity and just listen to my body. So, no minutes for me yesterday or today! Sorry! I will be back tomorrow though!

Hope everything is okay! I get the same thing, but echo didn't show anything serious, so hopefully yours won't either! Mine correlates with stress so I try to keep that at bay.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter