Spending money...

Don't even bother answering any of them...Their the ones I was taking about. Thank you for commenting. But, RUN THEY GET NASTY.:thumbsup2

I haven't been nasty once. I don't understand how a parent can take one child on regular trips and leave out the other child. I don't understand how a prent can allow a step parent to treat his first children in a way that excludes them, either from trips or from monetary benefit. Asking questions isn't nasty. Treating children poorly is.

Yeah I would suggest to NEVER ask a question about Step-Children here on the DIS. I did it twice and got the same reactions as the first. Its kinda funny that its mostly the same ones from the first post. Poster who like to twist and dig and dig until they get you so frazzled it makes your head spin.

I wonder what both the threads had in common?

Don't even bother answering any of them...Their the ones I was taking about. Thank you for commenting. But, RUN THEY GET NASTY.:thumbsup2

Same question to you, would you ever take a trip with just you dh and his daughters and leave your son at home?

Asking questions about step children here wont get you flamed and there's a big difference in what you did. You posted what you felt and wanted and once you got static from other posters about your controversial position, you then have been backpedaling ever since. You keep saying you're leaving this thread and how frazzled you are, but here you are still slugging it out and digging yourself deeper. Seems like you're bringing on a lot of the stress yourself, no? You can't keep shooting yourself in the foot then play the victim card. That's not how it works.

I have read this thread and it's clear what you meant concerning the step kids and you're free to feel how you want. But don't expect others to be OK with the attitude you have clearly expressed on this thread from the beginning. Whether you realize it or not, it comes through loud and clear.

What did I do?

I wonder what both the threads had in common?

Same question to you, would you ever take a trip with just you dh and his daughters and leave your son at home?

yes I would. I don't think my son would enjoy going to the American Girl Store.:rotfl:

yes I would. I don't think my son would enjoy going to the American Girl Store.:rotfl:

I hardly believe you think a trip to a doll store is the same as a trip to WDW. Would you take your stepkids to multiple trips to WDW and leave your son at home with friends or family?

What did I do?

Seriously?? After 33 pages you don't know what you have done and said on this thread?

It's been asked before and I'll repeat it, hoping to get a clear answer.

Would you leave your biological son at home, in order to go to WDW with only your DH and his children?

Seriously?? After 33 pages you don't know what you have done and said on this thread?

It's been asked before and I'll repeat it, hoping to get a clear answer.

Would you leave your biological son at home, in order to go to WDW with only your DH and his children?

Yes. I would. I think its just as important for him to spend quality time with just his girls.

He's 18 months old. Your son might well enjoy a trip to the AG store.

yes, he might of but it was also a trip to do more then he would be capable of...and it was a trip with Dad and his girls..oh and me

I hardly believe you think a trip to a doll store is the same as a trip to WDW. Would you take your stepkids to multiple trips to WDW and leave your son at home with friends or family?

Have you ever been to a AG store. and Yes, I would. I know I'm such a horrible mother. :rotfl:

Have you ever been to a AG store. and Yes, I would. I know I'm such a horrible mother. :rotfl:

oh and good thing you said If I would of left with Friends and Family...cuz I would of probably left him home by himself....:lmao:

So True. I think the step kids are so much older than my son that soon they will wanna go more grown up things (Universal, etc.) things that my son will still be to young for.

Will you leave your son at home when you take them to Universal?

Ok, I have to say, the AG store is like little girl holy land. For little girls, it's equal to Disney. Just sayin...

michellev said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by STAYC18

So True. I think the step kids are so much older than my son that soon they will wanna go more grown up things (Universal, etc.) things that my son will still be to young for.

Will you leave your son at home when you take them to Universal?

I would probably bring him but would leave with my mom...while the big kids went to universal...I think universal is more for bigger kids..

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

I would probably bring him but would leave with my mom...while the big kids went to universal...I think universal is more for bigger kids..

Obviously you've never been to Universal.

I really, truly hope these girls get to choose your nursing home some day.

OMG, :lmao:, Night of the Living Dead flashed in my head when I read nursing home!

Editing-Please no one think I am disparaging either older people( I'm one) or nursing homes. My sweet grandmother lived in one and the staff were fabulous.

mvazul said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by STAYC18

Yeah thats mature...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter