Split ADRs for party of 13

mhartman09

DIS Veteran
I'm in the process of booking dining for a family trip with 13 people for March/April 2018. Obviously we are past prime ADR time for these dates and I'm trying to split up our party to get some of the meals my family would like. I found enough tables available for Tusker House ROL package if I split us up into 4 at 9:50am, 4 at 10:10am, 2 at 9:50am, and 3 at 10:10. These times would work for us, but I'm having trouble booking all of them. I was able to secure the first 2 tables for parties of 4, listing other people in our group on each reservation. When I try to go back to book the party of 2, the site doesn' do an thing when I click on the time to select it. Could this just be a glitch or is there a reason I wouldn' be able to do the other reservations? I've read that I should be able to book multiple ADRs that overlap if I don' put myself as the lead on the first reservation. Did I totally mess this up? Should I call in instead?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter