Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

I'm happy to sponsor anyone who may need it - feel free to PM me! :goodvibes

Would anyone like to be sponsored for Annual passes, to save 10% on passes? Fantasy then costing 116 euros for the year with some black out days. Dream pass then for 161 euro for every day of the year, plus lots of other incentives. I will send all information and forms straight away if interested. And I too will benefit by having my pass extended, enabling me to take my little tinkerbells again this year.:yay: :yay:

I have just received and extra form from DLRP offering me an aditional years sponsership if I can find someone else to sponser.
Does anyone need a form. I need it filled in before mid feb. Can anyone help me please:wizard:

Hi vickyssmallworld and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

We are going to dlrp in June (03 - 09). There are four of us going. Can anyone sponsor us please?:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So, I received my sponsorship form, too.

If anyone want to be sponsored, feel free to contact me.

Yours

kaido

I haven't received any new sponsorship forms. Does anyone know if it is OK to print ones off and use them? The ones we have need 3 new people on each form to get an extra year added, but I believe that now you only need to sponsor one person to get a year added. We have family members going in a few weeks so I don't want to send them off without the correct forms.

If the printed off ones are not acceptable, does anyone know where I can get originals?

Thanks.

I think the new forms were for people who have been Ap holders for more than a year.

I'm not a great French translator but I though the new ones were for any AP holder but need to be used before end March. Hopefully someone can confirm.

I have 2 originals I can send to you as we've not managed to recruit anyone going at this time but are sponsoring Mancity and some other friends who are going in April and May.:goodvibes

Send me a PM and we can arrange.;)

Hi

I havent received any new sponsor forms? Can we print them off? If so does anyone know where.

If anyone needs sponsor your more than welcome to pm me.

There are 3 AP holders in our house so if anyone else wants sponsoring then just PM me as we would be more than willing to sponsor you. We saved a lot of money by having these APs last year when we went!

:sad1:

My family have 3 annual passes and would LOVE to sponsor anyone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF you need sponsorship PM me and I'll send you the details :cheer2:

Re my post #131 in this thread.

We filled in the new sponsorship forms (where you only need 1 person to get a full year added) and sent them off with our family members. There were 5 of them so they were entitled to the 20% family discount. They were told that they could not use the 10% discount as well, so we didn't get our forms stamped.

So I am looking out for anyone else who would need sponsored!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter