Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

If two of you need sponsors can one sponsor the other once an AP has been purchased, and if not would it be fairer to get a sponsor for each person (rather than one person sponsor both)?

Also, while I have the attention of AP holders, has anyone with a Fantasy AP purchased discount tickets for exclusion days? Did this involve having to queue up on the day, or could they be purchased the day before? Any tips for doing this would be most welcome :goodvibes

I am looking for someone to sponsor me. my question is: how much time in afvanced I need to start this process? I am going in first week of May.
and, how the 10% discount for other tickets works? Can i get it when i purchase the AP (first day in the park)? I will need another 1 adult and 2 kids tickets (we will be 2 days in the park)

I am looking for someone to sponsor me. my question is: how much time in afvanced I need to start this process? I am going in first week of May.
and, how the 10% discount for other tickets works? Can i get it when i purchase the AP (first day in the park)? I will need another 1 adult and 2 kids tickets (we will be 2 days in the park)
I am very happy to sponsor you and your family, i have sent you a PM. You need to have a sponsor form, at present the forms are valid until the end of March so I can then forward you the sponsor forms. Please feel free to PM me if you would like sponsoring or you have any questions.

Thanks Estelle

If two of you need sponsors can one sponsor the other once an AP has been purchased, and if not would it be fairer to get a sponsor for each person (rather than one person sponsor both)?

Also, while I have the attention of AP holders, has anyone with a Fantasy AP purchased discount tickets for exclusion days? Did this involve having to queue up on the day, or could they be purchased the day before? Any tips for doing this would be most welcome :goodvibes

Unfortunately you can only sponsor someone in the 2nd month oft the passports validility, so this stops people buying on passport and then sponsoring another. I have sponsor forms valid until the end of the month. If you need sponsoring. Hope this answers your question/
Estelle

Thanks Estelle.

We do have a sponsor lined up, but would like a 'back up' just in case of any problem when we get there.

We aren't going until the 7th April though, so I need a form that is valid beyond the end of March.

If anyone would like to be our 'back up' sponsor then please would they send me a PM.

Sorry, can't help you about Bailly Romainvilliers, but I was wondering if you were thinking of getting annual passports while you are there. I will be there from 27th June - 3rd July & would be happy to meet you and sponsor you so you can get 10% discount.

Hello,
I have a Fantasy AP and would be willing to sponsor anyone.
Just PM me.

Tracy

Hi all

Great thread.

We are travelling November and are all going to get APs.

The group will be DW and I
DS and BIL plus three Neeces

Do I need seven sponsers? (surely not)
Or do we need two sponders, one for each family?

Any advise and hpoefully willing spondery people, gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Crims

:yay: hi there i was wondering if anybody can sponsor me for 4 annual passports we are going june 20th
the only problem is 3 of us had annual passports last year which expired oct06 i even had enough referrals for a whole new year for 1 passport but unfortunately we couldn't get back again last year so mine has sadly lapsed without being able to take advantage of this unless anyone can inform me differently but if anyone knows if we still qualify for 10%discount despite previously having had passports i would be much appreciated and if it helps someone else even better..........incase you cant tell which i'm sure you can i am a newbie though have followed your great site over the 3 trips we had in our year of 05/06 anyway thanks in advance for any advice and help you can offer

I think that the 10% off are available when it's your first AP, this year the promotion to renew it has changed : you pay the full AP but you get 6 months free (so the AP is for 18 months).
I can have more informations if you want. (or I can help you to have 10% off, because I'm a CM. And if for one of you, it's the first AP, I can be your sponsor, because I'm a AP holder too :thumbsup2 ).

Hi All,

Just planning our trip for this August and just come across the Dream AP. For just an extra £140 we can benefit from the many savings and extras available.

We're new to the AP system and would appreciate someone to sponsor us in order that we save an additional 10% as well as some much needed advice

If you’re willing to assist please PM me.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi mickeymousepal and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

I'm thinking of buying our day tickets before we go to DLRP in June. We arrive on Eurostar at about 1330hrs, and plan to dump the cases and start the fun as quickly as possible. I am planning to buy 4 AP's ( me, dw, dd6 and dmil) inside the park. Does anybody know if the AP office closes earlier than the park? Do you think that this stragedy is the best way to start the fum in the quickest time? Any feedbak will be gratefuly received. Also, I have a sponsor for the AP's, but I've heard that the current forms are only valid for AP's purchased before March 31st!? Any thoughts?
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi, you will find the sponsorship forms that I sent you are not the ones that expire end of march, As you were going in June I sent you the normal sponsor forms so all should be well here. Happy planning, oh yes the office did seem to be shut a little earlier than the park closure times but does seem to be quieter during parade times:cheer2: :cheer2:

hi im willing to sponsor anybody. i have an AP Dream (the maximum one). unfortunately i dont think i'll be able to get out to DLP this yr again, so if I sponsor someone and get some months added on i might be able to tack a trip on next year :)
thanks guys :)
ideally, i would like to sponsor 3 people so i can get a free 12 months :D hehe sorry to be cheeky lol
PM and let me know and we can sort out details!!
D.

Hello peeps

I am busy organising a trip for 26 of my nearest and dearest (family and friends). We are going on 29 May - 2 June and staying at the Davy Crockett Ranch. Got flights, accommodation and car hire booked - now for the tickets. I think it will be as cheap to buy annual passes as it will to buy 5 day tickets and so am looking for sponsors.

I am a shareholder and so I and my immediate family will get 15% discount. I don't know if the sponsorship discount will apply to us? Also we have had annual passes before (in 2005/6) and so don't know if we can be sponsored?

But for the other families, I would be grateful for sponsors. Their details are as follows:

Family 1: 2 ADULTS, 2 KIDS
Family 2: 2 ADULTS 2 KIDS
Family 3: 2 ADULTS 2 KIDS
Family 4: 2 ADULTS 3 KIDS (I think these will get the 20% family discount and so perhaps will not also be eligible for the sponsorship discount)
Family 5: 2 ADULTS 3 KIDS (These are 2 single mums and their kids, not same family)

I would be enormously grateful for any offers.

Thanks everyone!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

hi mandymoo - as far as i know u can only sponsor 3 people at a time, but anyway, needless to say im willing to sponsor 3 adults if u like to get 12 months added on my AP Dream :)
just PM me if u want to.
thanks
DAN.

HI Mandymoo,

DH & DD have a fantasy AP and could sponsor 6 of your party. I also have a fantasy AP, but I sponsored 3 people last year & got my free year added, so I don't know if mine is any good. Please PM me and I could send you on the relevant forms. Good luck in organising such a large group holiday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter