Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

I got the email for the expo pass but it says "This registration is not eligible for check in process." with a Stitch error page...
That's strange. I received mine and it provided me with a check in pass for myself and my daughter. I hope that I'm not stating the obvious, but have you checked to make sure that you signed the digital waiver? Good luck.

Thank you for your great "advice." That was the first thing that I did before I posted. A few people had made subtle comments about hoping for good weather and what might happen if it rained or a race was canceled, but noone addressed any weather predictions. But, thank you for guidance.

There were several posts showing the shift in the forecast where it went from looking pretty good to slowly showing more and more chance of rain:

I am HM only bib #25xx
Estimated 2:00-2:15

Weather edit: The weather is shifting in a very pleasant direction! Sat night low of 53 and sunday high of 74! YAY!!!

I was surely hoping for a preview of the race shirts...ugh! Also, Friday 5K might be wet, pack your poncho!

Given the forecast for heavier rain on Saturday morning, does anyone know how they will handle the challenge medals/items if the 10K gets cancelled?

If you're looking for more details on the specifics of the forecast, maybe somewhere like Weather Underground might be helpful, but I don't know any sites that archive forecasts, just historical actual data.

That's strange. I received mine and it provided me with a check in pass for myself and my daughter. I hope that I'm not stating the obvious, but have you checked to make sure that you signed the digital waiver? Good luck.

Got it now! I guess I was just too impatient :D

Here’s my info if someone is keeping a spreadsheet.

Challenge Bib 201XX. POT was a 53:07 10K

Is there anything we can gather from the bib number as far as corral placement, I'm doing the 10 miler? Wow, those sub 1 hr 10ks are awesome, you all are my heros. I'm not a natural runner and I know I never will be but its a great stress reliever for me. I also love the atmosphere of a Disney race, its the only thing that motivates me when I just want to sleep in on a Saturday morning and drink coffee, instead of going on an 8 mile run.

53:07 for a 10K....that is phenomenal!

Thank you!!! That was on a SURPRISE!!!! hilly course in FL last year. I am coming back from an IT band injury so not quite that speedy at the moment. I don’t usually run for time at Disney, but thinking about seeing how I could do at the 10K on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter