Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

They just aren't that organized. Looks like they just dump this stuff on the outlets to try to recoup some cost.

It isn't about organization, it is about laziness. Good customer service, the kind Disney used to be known for, would have you spend a little extra time adding it to one of their shopping sites and sending a link the email runners used to register a few days before you publicly publish the shopping page to let the runners have first dibs. Disney no longer cares about customers and are some combination of too lazy and too apathetic to care enough to do simple things like this.

So we did virtual 10K (me and husband) and virtual 5K (me, husband, and kids). The 10K medals arrived together, and I got the UPS notification the day they were on the truck, but not when the label was printed etc. My husband's 5k arrived last week (maybe Wednesday?), but no UPS notification, and it didn't show up in my account at all until sometime over the weekend. Still waiting on the other 3 5Ks.
Second update: my 5K arrived this morning (no notifications from UPS) but neither of the kids' have. I have to guess that this something to do with shirt sizes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter