• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

Just saw this posted on Facebook. Has anyone else seen this?

Attachments

• 272992A8-EE14-4224-ACCC-18A90B2851FD.jpeg
    272992A8-EE14-4224-ACCC-18A90B2851FD.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 66

I saw the ears in a FB group and the person selling them said they were at the OUTLET in Orlando, not at Cast Connections.

They ought to send out an email to all the people who were registered for the weekend and give us first dibs on that stuff before sending it elsewhere to be snapped up by resellers
They just aren't that organized. Looks like they just dump this stuff on the outlets to try to recoup some cost.

I saw the ears in a FB group and the person selling them said they were at the OUTLET in Orlando, not at Cast Connections.
They must of JUST got there or got there RIGHT after the weekend as my sister was there last Saturday and said there was nothing RunDisney and mostly Halloween & Christmas stuff

They ought to send out an email to all the people who were registered for the weekend and give us first dibs on that stuff before sending it elsewhere to be snapped up by resellers
I know the people at wine & dine who “pre ordered” got missing items sent to them before the rest was unloaded at cast connection (I was talking to a cm at ss and was told they were loaded with wine & dine stuff for a while)

They must of JUST got there or got there RIGHT after the weekend as my sister was there last Saturday and said there was nothing RunDisney and mostly Halloween & Christmas stuff
Yeah I think they showed up just this week. They *could* have been at Cast Connections, but the person who had listed them specifically said "outlet store." That could have just been a cover statement though since I'm pretty sure people can get fired over buying stuff at cast connections to re-sell.

I definitely would’ve bought them if they were there. I’m sure it’s a lot easier to send them to an outlet but I would’ve been willing to pay regular price and a reasonable shipping fee if they offered us ability to buy the late merchandise online.

Still no medal for me... had anyone gotten shipment notices ahead of time or is there anyway for me to track where it may be? It's been over a month since I ran (I chose to do it on the day they ran it in the parks since I had time that evening) so at this point any possible excitement about it has long since passed, but I'd still like it since I paid for it. :confused3

Still no medal for me... had anyone gotten shipment notices ahead of time or is there anyway for me to track where it may be? It's been over a month since I ran (I chose to do it on the day they ran it in the parks since I had time that evening) so at this point any possible excitement about it has long since passed, but I'd still like it since I paid for it. :confused3
I got the UPS notification from my UPS account but nothing from runDisney.

So we did virtual 10K (me and husband) and virtual 5K (me, husband, and kids). The 10K medals arrived together, and I got the UPS notification the day they were on the truck, but not when the label was printed etc. My husband's 5k arrived last week (maybe Wednesday?), but no UPS notification, and it didn't show up in my account at all until sometime over the weekend. Still waiting on the other 3 5Ks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter