Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

It’s been a few years since I ran Disney (2018) and even longer since I ran a 10K down here (2015). I don’t have much of a reference point (or memory, lol) for what previous 10K courses have been or how to compares to today but MAN, I really liked that course.

What a nice run this morning, more humid than I anticipated! Just Tuesday I was running in the colds of Michigan. I did no acclimatizing, wish I had. Still nice to run with my daughter. She took pity on me and slowed down. She is kind!

I won’t be able to make it to the meet up this afternoon. But wishing you all well!

What a nice run this morning, more humid than I anticipated! Just Tuesday I was running in the colds of Michigan. I did no acclimatizing, wish I had. Still nice to run with my daughter. She took pity on me and slowed down. She is kind!

I won’t be able to make it to the meet up this afternoon. But wishing you all well!
Yup, last weekend was single digit wind chills when some colder than usual weather came through New England, I love the heat and humidity but this AM was a bit of an attention getter.

Great course this morning. I really really loved it. It was my first runD race so I stopped at every character photo but when the lines were long (basically everything after mile 2) I just grabbed a selfie. So fun!

Fun race but woo boy was it muggy. I’ve missed runDisney events. There’s already a Severe T-Storm Watch for the afternoon so keep an eye to the sky if you’re out at the parks! Good day to have a resort day.

In line for midway mania which either just went down or is having an influx of lightning lane causing the wait to be longer (have headphones in and just caught a sorry for the inconvenience)

Will attempt to make it towards HH when I’m done 😎

Anyone keeping an eye on the weather for the morning? Obviously no issues if it rains all night but stops around 4, but if the rain keeps up but there is no lightning, what are the odds they'll still have the race?

Anyone keeping an eye on the weather for the morning? Obviously no issues if it rains all night but stops around 4, but if the rain keeps up but there is no lightning, what are the odds they'll still have the race?
In theory they will run if it’s wet but no lightning though course and/or entertainment may be modified

In case anyone is lurking around I’m chilling and waiting the weather out for a bit by the beach club Easter display while I ponder where I want to head and by what means do I want to get there

The Dis Meetup has ended, we hung out until the downpour breached our umbrella. The folks at the Beach Club lobby were great and handed out towels, and apparently the head of Transportation was out at the bus stop making sure people could get bussed where they needed to go, so the Epcot bus I caught is detouring to Art of Animation and Caribbean Beach to drop off stranded Skyliner people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter