Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

I just hope that when they DO announce a definitive date they give a heads up… I never put in a time off request for the 28th as nothing officially had been said aside from the club RunDisney page leak which pps have said was removed (thankfully I had that date off work) I mostly have Tuesday off but I know October 5th I probably will be working due to other time off requests so that will probably be the date

I already know patience is not my strongest trait, but this is truly trying mine. Am I the only one? I’m starting to feel a bit frustrated with the absolute lack of anything from Disney.

I already know patience is not my strongest trait, but this is truly trying mine. Am I the only one? I’m starting to feel a bit frustrated with the absolute lack of anything from Disney.
You’re definitely not the only one. I want to plan my trip beyond just the start and end dates!

You’re definitely not the only one. I want to plan my trip beyond just the start and end dates!
I gave up and scheduled for a different week. Got an RCI trade for opening weekend of Flower and Garden instead. Technically, I haven't cancelled my hotel reservations for Springtime Surprise yet, but two trips in one month will probably be unlikely. Springtime Surprise 2023 perhaps.

I can't even do the event, I have the Cherry Blossom that weekend, and I'm annoyed so I feel your pain.

I was hoping to have some updates as well. Starting to plan out some spring/early summer races on the calendar. Heading to Disney for the 50th this weekend so hoping they wait til next week to release anything now. lol

I did three years of the TOT 10-Miler and said "never again!" after the last one, so yeah - not a winner for everyone lol!

(Mostly because Sept in FL is furiously hot and by that time, I've been running in it all summer and have no interest in more. But also because I really do not enjoy late nights.)

I have my ToT 13K medal and all 3 ToT 10 miler medals. That race was always my favorite Disney race - ending at studios and straight into the post-race party. Now, with both Toy Story and Galaxy’s Edge, imagine how much more awesome the ToT post-race party would be!

This probably just means that they’re going to do some lame 1 mile family walk though studios that starts at 4:30 AM and gets everyone out of the park through the backstage by ToT at sunrise 😢

As much as I've come to hate giving my money to Disney, I would sign up for a ToT night race in a heartbeat. Always wanted to do it and never made it.

I never made it to any of those either but wish I had. I'd love to see any night race return. My favorite rD event hands down was the nighttime W&D. A night race followed by a late night party in Epcot.

All right I am dying here that they haven't announced what it is yet. We're less than six months out!!

Back in the day (i.e., the last time I was able to do an in-person Disney race!) one would have had to start making dining reservations for the weekend by now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter