Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

I clicked register around 1:45 with one browser. It says 52 minutes. I used another and clicked register right at 2:00. It says 17 minutes.

DS and I are registered for 5k, and I am registered for 10-miler!

BTW, the browser that got through first was Firefox (non-private) that I click on at 1:41pm ET. This one only had about a minute wait once registration opened, and I was fully registered (for three events) by 2:08pm ET. I clicked on several other browsers (both regular and private) including Chrome, Edge, and Safari. Some I clicked on early and others closer to 2pm ET. They all had a wide amount of wait times with no rhyme or reason.

Also, I don't think Firefox is anything special as last time (Marathon Weekend) Firefox had the longest wait times. I really believe wait times are randomly assigned at time of registration, so having more browsers open is beneficial.

Last edited:

Both of my countdowns seem to be counting down accurately, no big drops in wait time like I’ve seen in previous registration queues so far
I was about to agree with you, but my 56min wait one is moving 2x as fast as the rest and is already down to 30min. not the HUGE jumps like MW, but it seems like if you joined right at 2:00 those jumps may happen as all of the 1:40, 6 device crew get registered. :rolleyes1

if life happened to anyone and you need a reg. link that's not in the hour+ range, just holler. I'm gonna have 2 available.

Had 1, 5, 31, 33 in for 5k was on fence about 10 miler but feel it may be a rush to run than rush back to check out… maybe in a future year they will do that distance again and it will be mid event or I’ll plan ahead for a Monday checkout

1) anyone get confirmation emails yet? I have not.

2) I registered someone else for 10k...tried to go to registration and have it send them instructions for how to claim their registration but it takes the email but displays a poorly worded message: "error message is from something else unaccounted for"....umm, what?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter