Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

I emailed them. I called but the rep said to Email. Should i try a different rep ?

Question. I signed up for all 3 races seperately. Am i still entitled to the challenge medal?
I was going to suggest you email them quickly, but I see someone above suggested it as well. Let us know what they say. I would imagine since you are already registered for all three races, and you are willing to pay to upgrade, I wouldn't see why they wouldn't.

I’m thinking of doing something yeti related, but am a little worried about the costume being too hot!
I hoping to do the W&D22 series, and to distract myself while waiting for them to announce it, I decided to plan my running outfit. I also was thinking of something Yeti related. There are really cute white furry leg warmers on amazon and cute Yeti ears on Etsy. I came here for some more ideas! :)

So I've never ran a 5k anywhere and we happen to be in Disney during the EE 5k. Did I just see they opened it back up and it sold out again? Do they typically do that? I'd love for my wife and I to enter.

So I've never ran a 5k anywhere and we happen to be in Disney during the EE 5k. Did I just see they opened it back up and it sold out again? Do they typically do that? I'd love for my wife and I to enter.
It happens a lot, and there are a couple of reasons why:

1. Charity bibs and challenge packages don't sell as is and are released as individual registrations to all
2. This is a more recent issue related to COVID, but there's strong suspicion that RD opens up registration here and there as they increase capacity for races

The 5k is selling out fastest whenever it opens up so if you want in, you have to be quick. No guarantee that it opens up again, of course, and I don't think there's any pattern to when they do this, just gotta keep an eye on it here.

Hi everyone, any word about when Disney will release photos of the medals?
It SHOULD be very soon. Key word is should. More recently they’ve posted photos in December, but it occasionally happens in January too. If it doesn’t happen this week I’ll be pretty curious as to why it’s later than usual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter