Squirts, Shirts, & Flirts...The Legend Continues (TR started 6-23)

You are almost there! :cool1: I am glad you made it there safely (tire and all). Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!

live update,

we are about 80 miles away camping for the night, so we can pull in nice and early tommorrow morning and start the fun, it is hot, but nice here, have some interesting stories so far, tire blew apart, bird stuck to side of trailer, you know normal stuff;) well normal for us anyway.

gotta head out to take a quick run,

OH gotta love camper traveling stories. Last summer with DH;s whole family we go on a family camping trip Way north in Canada. Well FIL tries to turn around (and he has a HUGE 5th wheel like your parents) and ends up going through the ditch in Canada (and our cells have no service there too) Truck makes it through...Camper does not! Luckily he ditched it at a logging business so they take a bunch of wood to prop the camper up so he can finish pulling it through! we were like an hour away from our destination and it looked like our main sleeping quarters was wrecked. It was a nail bitting hour but they ended up getting it out with out calling for a tow...and with only a few scratches on the camper...it could have been a lot worse! And my poor FIL felt soo bad because he thought at first he ruined the whole vacation...but it just gave us something to laugh about later...cause it was certinally not a laughing matter at the time! :scared1:

Hope your trip is good at the mouse! :snooty: (i'm using this smiley thing because I am soo jealous right now! LOL!) everyone on disney trips...i so want to go back and i was just there in FEB! LOL!

live update,

we are about 80 miles away camping for the night, so we can pull in nice and early tommorrow morning and start the fun, it is hot, but nice here, have some interesting stories so far, tire blew apart, bird stuck to side of trailer, you know normal stuff;) well normal for us anyway.

gotta head out to take a quick run,

YAY!!!! You are almost there. So exciting! :banana:
Blown apart tire...not so funny.....bird stuck to side of trailer.....shouldn't be funny but for some reason I'm laughing out loud. Guess I'm just sick and twisted that way. :rotfl2:

With these stories, I can't help but think of the movie "RV" - so funny! We have lived as few of those scenes, too!:rotfl2:

You should be there today!!!! Have a great 2 weeks. Hope it's not raining on you down there....it's pouring here today.

OH NO! A tire blowout! I"m so glad you are all safe and sound! Hope you're having a really great time together!

Were back safe and sound, got back last night and just trying to get things back to normal now. hope to start the report tomorrow, but might have to wait a day till i catch up on the reports im reading, so i dont get farther behind.

Hope you had a great drive today, and that everyone was a "happy camper" on the road, Dan!! Have a wonderful trip, and we'll "see" you when you get back! :thumbsup2
thanks for the send off, all in all it was a good trip had its mishaps but still good

You are almost there! :cool1: I am glad you made it there safely (tire and all). Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!
thanks, hope you enjoy the stories, interesting stories on the way home as well, but dont want to give to much away on those either.
Awesome...so close now :cool1:
hey sharky, i thought of your potato head packing husband when i was in DTD and getting ours, hope you are impressed with my haul.

OH gotta love camper traveling stories. Last summer with DH;s whole family we go on a family camping trip Way north in Canada. Well FIL tries to turn around (and he has a HUGE 5th wheel like your parents) and ends up going through the ditch in Canada (and our cells have no service there too) Truck makes it through...Camper does not! Luckily he ditched it at a logging business so they take a bunch of wood to prop the camper up so he can finish pulling it through! we were like an hour away from our destination and it looked like our main sleeping quarters was wrecked. It was a nail bitting hour but they ended up getting it out with out calling for a tow...and with only a few scratches on the camper...it could have been a lot worse! And my poor FIL felt soo bad because he thought at first he ruined the whole vacation...but it just gave us something to laugh about later...cause it was certinally not a laughing matter at the time! :scared1:

Hope your trip is good at the mouse! :snooty: (i'm using this smiley thing because I am soo jealous right now! LOL!) everyone on disney trips...i so want to go back and i was just there in FEB! LOL!
wow interestings stories, we did not have that luckily, but did see our share of weird things on the road. i wish we were back there now as well, but it is really good to be home, we missed everything about home and glad to be back.

YAY!!!! You are almost there. So exciting! :banana:
Blown apart tire...not so funny.....bird stuck to side of trailer.....shouldn't be funny but for some reason I'm laughing out loud. Guess I'm just sick and twisted that way. :rotfl2:
the bird was actually really funny and i think you guys will like the story. hope you enjoyed your trip.

Bird stuck to the side of the trailer????????

:rotfl2:
yep it will make sense when i show the picture of it. they are not gross though so dont worry about that.

With these stories, I can't help but think of the movie "RV" - so funny! We have lived as few of those scenes, too!:rotfl2:
it did remind us of that, and we brought it up a few times.

:rotfl::rotfl: I hope the rest of it goes smooth!! Have fun!!!:banana:
thanks, we had another mishape on the way home as well.

You should be there today!!!! Have a great 2 weeks. Hope it's not raining on you down there....it's pouring here today.
it only rained 1 day the first week for 15 minutes second week one day for about 3 hours very hard, but it was an off day and we were resting in the trailer before dinner...we did have a few days were it rained but not the part of the property that we were at. people we saw said it was raining in MK, but when we were at DTD it was dry, or we would be in MGM and hear people say it rained in epcot, weird how it wouldr ain in some parts and not others, but it is pretty spread out so it makes sense i guess.

Hope you are having a magical time!
thanks, we had a blast, hope you are having fun planning your trip.

OH NO! A tire blowout! I"m so glad you are all safe and sound! Hope you're having a really great time together!
thanks for the well wishes, we had a good time, but you do start to get tired of each other after that long together.

Happy Father's Day!!!!
thanks alot, it was a great fathers day enjoyed hanging with my little man for antoher day.

welcome Home

Can't wait to hear all about it

and to see how many pieces you were able to fit in Potato Head box :rotfl:

welcome home! hope you guys had a blast. sorry i fell off the pre-TR wagon, but i'm ready to hop back on for the TR. can't wait to hear about your trip!

welcome Home

Can't wait to hear all about it

and to see how many pieces you were able to fit in Potato Head box :rotfl:

it was a pretty good amount and def. busting at the seems i had to tear the top part to get it to fit together.

Welcome back!
thanks lessa

Welcome back anxious to hear all about it !!
thanks, plan to start in a few days have to get all my dads pics as well.

:surfweb: Can't wait Dan!
thanks,:goodvibes
:welcome: home Dan. Can't wait for you to start.
thanks, i will have a link here to the new TR when i get it going.

welcome home! hope you guys had a blast. sorry i fell off the pre-TR wagon, but i'm ready to hop back on for the TR. can't wait to hear about your trip!
thats okay, you have alot going on right now i understand, hope we can keep you around for the TR though, will give you something to read between feedings.
:thumbsup2
Welcome back Dan! Can't wait to hear how it went.
thanks GB

i was thinking during the trip of other things i can give you to go along with the title so you can get me a new one for the TR, but i might just keep the one from the PreTR i liked it so much.

and then when you are done readin the TR, you can use somethingin there for my next trip title.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter