Squirts, Shirts, & Flirts...The Legend Continues (TR started 6-23)

Glad to see that you made it back safely. It was great meeting you guys! Can't wait for your trip report.

Glad to see that you made it back safely. It was great meeting you guys! Can't wait for your trip report.
thanks glenn, i have to email you the pics from the yee haw bob show, since that will prob be pretty close to your first chapter that you right about.

I'm jealous...

Welcome back Dan.
we will meet some day jordan you can count on it.
thanks for the welcome back.

welcome back!
thanks for the homecoming.

thanks glenn, i have to email you the pics from the yee haw bob show, since that will prob be pretty close to your first chapter that you right about.

I'll probably have one post before that one, to talk about our trip and lunch at the Pepper Market. I thought you didn't get any pictures -- weren't your batteries dead?

I'll probably have one post before that one, to talk about our trip and lunch at the Pepper Market. I thought you didn't get any pictures -- weren't your batteries dead?

oh okay,

they were going dead, but not all the way, it would let me turn the camera on and take one picture then it would shut off so i have a few from that night.

but not as many as i would liked.

Glad you guys made it home safely and had a good trip! Sorry we didn't get to run into all of you! Can't wait to read about your adventures. popcorn::

Glad you guys made it home safely and had a good trip! Sorry we didn't get to run into all of you! Can't wait to read about your adventures. popcorn::
thanks, i am getting my dads pics today so hope to start tomorrow on it.

and too bad we did not meet, didnt you do the AK EHM hours on monday? i thought you were in there that day and kept looking for you.

So glad you made it back, Dan!! Sounds like you have some fun stories to share!!

Hey Dan, Welcome back! Sorry we missed you at 1900 Park Fare. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Welcome home. Can't wait to hear about it though maybe not the bird. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter