Squirts, Shirts, & Flirts...The Legend Continues (TR started 6-23)

Oh yeah, I'll bet you are. :)

Mmmm, I love kids. They're my favorite food.

I'm having trouble keeping everyone straight....are these Candi's parents? But you're going with your parents on the trip, correct?
i think that is what the bear was saying i told candi something like that when we were there.

yep those were candis parents who went with us to chicago, and My parents are the ones taking us on the trip.

Another fun day in the city! I laughed at that gorilla pictures. :laughing:
they were really funny, the babies were playing around like crazy it was funny.

Go Flyers!!!

Seriously, looks like another great weekend in Chicago

I love Polar Bears :goodvibes

2 more days!!!:cool1:

U taking laptop with ya for live updates? popcorn::
go flyers.:confused3 i thought they were down 2 games. :laughing:

it was a great day up there in chicago.

i am taking the laptop, but wont do live updates, cost to much to have internet at the site for the 2 weeks.

Have a great trip!!!! Safe travels and many fond memories!
thanks, we plan on having a great time. hope you guys enjoy the report when we get back.

Great pictures at the zoo. The gorillas ARE fun to watch, as are the polar bears. The Portland Zoo has both, but I think the kids enjoy the bears more.

Glad you had some super nice weather to enjoy at the beach. Fun stuff!

Great pictures at the zoo. The gorillas ARE fun to watch, as are the polar bears. The Portland Zoo has both, but I think the kids enjoy the bears more.

Glad you had some super nice weather to enjoy at the beach. Fun stuff!
my favorite are the little monkey they are the most active...allthough the meerkats were kinda entertaining this time as well.

it was a really nice day couldnt have asked for better weather.

Oh I miss the Lincoln Park Zoo and riding my bike along the lake! I used to go there almost every weekend and the polar bear exhibit was my favorite!!!!!!

It was so wonderful to just stroll into the zoo anytime you wanted, it was my walking and biking path for several years.

Gorgeous weekend!

Oh I miss the Lincoln Park Zoo and riding my bike along the lake! I used to go there almost every weekend and the polar bear exhibit was my favorite!!!!!!

It was so wonderful to just stroll into the zoo anytime you wanted, it was my walking and biking path for several years.

Gorgeous weekend!

thats right i forgot you lived there for a while, we love the city, alot of fun stuff to do there.

only part that stinks is they really jacked up the parking price there since so many people use it for the beach, but at least the zoo is still free.

there were a bunch of bikers our sunday, they had the lake shore drive bike ride on sunday...most of it was closed down for the morning.

we leave tomorrow, :banana::cool1::dance3::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

wow that time came along fast, we are finishing up some last minute things and taking the final load over to my parents house tonight.

just hope the rest of the day goes fast, and then tomorrow does not drag out.

so this time in 2 weeks where will we be, we will be at MK again, we have breakfast reservations at crystal palace, and then we will hitup whatever we want to do again, or did not do the first day in there.

lunch and dinner will be at whatever CS locations we want. im hoping for another go at cosmic rays or pecos bills.

we might also run into glenn again today as he will be in MK this morning as well.

thats right i forgot you lived there for a while, we love the city, alot of fun stuff to do there.

only part that stinks is they really jacked up the parking price there since so many people use it for the beach, but at least the zoo is still free.

there were a bunch of bikers our sunday, they had the lake shore drive bike ride on sunday...most of it was closed down for the morning.

Yeah, that's when you park at a Metra or El stop and take the train in if possible. I don't miss trying to find parking there...or the tickets and boot!

:rotfl:

I have a very good boot story...

we leave tomorrow, :banana::cool1::dance3::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

wow that time came along fast, we are finishing up some last minute things and taking the final load over to my parents house tonight.

just hope the rest of the day goes fast, and then tomorrow does not drag out.

so this time in 2 weeks where will we be, we will be at MK again, we have breakfast reservations at crystal palace, and then we will hitup whatever we want to do again, or did not do the first day in there.

lunch and dinner will be at whatever CS locations we want. im hoping for another go at cosmic rays or pecos bills.

we might also run into glenn again today as he will be in MK this morning as well.

Oh my goodness! Already! Have a great trip!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys have a great trip!! Drive safely, wear sunscreen, and have a lot of FUN!!!!

awwww darn I had to work today & missed the send off.
Hope you, Candi, Parker & your parents have the most magical 2 weeks ever!
Say hi to Donald for us!

Already? sorry I missed your send off! Have a safe trip and a great family time! Can't wait to read your TR!:cool1:

Yeah, that's when you park at a Metra or El stop and take the train in if possible. I don't miss trying to find parking there...or the tickets and boot!

:rotfl:
I have a very good boot story...

Oh my goodness! Already! Have a great trip!!!!!!!!
we were going to do that, but candis mom has a hard time walking really far, bad arches in her foot.

i would like to hear that boot story, give me something to read when i get back.
:thumbsup2
Have a fantastic trip my friend! I can't wait to read all about it.

thanks GB, might have to tap you for another title, or might just use this one again.
:goodvibes
Hope you guys have a great trip!! Drive safely, wear sunscreen, and have a lot of FUN!!!!

thanks we cant wait to get there.

Have a great trip and a safe drive down!
thanks will do

Have a safe and magical trip!:wizard: We will keep an eye out for you at 1900 Park Fare. :)
ill be at the buffet:laughing:

awwww darn I had to work today & missed the send off.
Hope you, Candi, Parker & your parents have the most magical 2 weeks ever!
Say hi to Donald for us!
you didnt miss it i still work for another 3 hours today then we are leaving.

Already? sorry I missed your send off! Have a safe trip and a great family time! Can't wait to read your TR!:cool1:
im still here, so u didnt miss me, we leave this afternoon.

Have a great trip! Drive safely, and I'll see you soon.
thanks glenn, have a safe flight yourself and see you in about a week.

we leave today...

a few more hours till we leave, cant wait, it is a weird feeling we are exciting but not a normal excited...our last 3 trips we have left that morning and arrived in disney a few hours later...so now when we wake up we still have a few days of traveling to get there...so it is exciting to leave but not the level of what it will be when we actually arrive on property.

but still the same we leave today.

and this time in 2 weeks, we will be having our last day in the world, which will be a fun relaxing day of either a water park, or FW pool, or DTD whatever we decide the last day...and dinner is at Park Fare, first time eating there, so that is exciting, and hopefully we will hit up the movie at FW i think it is incredibles this night.

so thanks everyone for reading along on this PreTR and hope you guys stick around for the TR, it will be long, but it will be fun. hope everyone stays well, and if you are going on trips while i am gone, have a great time.

Hope you had a great drive today, and that everyone was a "happy camper" on the road, Dan!! Have a wonderful trip, and we'll "see" you when you get back! :thumbsup2

live update,

we are about 80 miles away camping for the night, so we can pull in nice and early tommorrow morning and start the fun, it is hot, but nice here, have some interesting stories so far, tire blew apart, bird stuck to side of trailer, you know normal stuff;) well normal for us anyway.

gotta head out to take a quick run,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter