Star Wars Galactic Spectacular - worth a trek back to HS?

quest4dl

DIS Veteran
It will be my first day in the park after getting in a 1 am, staying the night at an airport hotel and then planning to arrive at Boardwalk Inn by 8:30 am. I live in CST so mornings are a little tougher.

I have FPs planned from 10 thru 1:30 pm. Then plan to stop back at hotel (hoping room is ready) for short break before heading to Epcot for possibly more FPs and Food and Garden food sampling.

Planned to make it back for 9:15 Galactic Spectacular. I am a Star Wars fan and have not seen this show. I only hesitate because I'm concerned about wearing out my feet on day 1 with the back and forth. This is a solo trip for me.

Yes I would definitely make it a point to head over and see the star wars show. You can walk it which is about a 25 min walk, take the boat between Epcot/HS, drive yourself, or take a bus.

It's a lot of fun. Only thing I'd slightly criticize the experience on is how terrible egress from Hollywood Studios can feel afterwards. I probably just had a bad day where way too many people were in the park for my tastes.

It's a lot of fun. Only thing I'd slightly criticize the experience on is how terrible egress from Hollywood Studios can feel afterwards. I probably just had a bad day where way too many people were in the park for my tastes.

After leaving with the crowds so many times after MK fireworks, leaving all the other parks to me feels like a walk in the park lol.

My kids are huge Star Wars fan and it was definitely worth it. We were staying at BC. Didca park earlier in the day then back fir a rest. We were able to snag a fp at HS. We took the boat over and walked back. The line for the boat was insane. I wanted to take uber because I was exhausted but we walked. Definitely manageable and we definitely beat the boat. There was no way we were getting on the next and probably not on the one after . Even with walking it was well worth it.

Thanks for the feedback! I have some foot issues (or rather, I definitely have them after being on my feet all day) so I may have to bite the bullet and Uber. Where are the pick up and drop off points for Uber at HS?

We personally did not like the Star Wars show at all. Dh is the only huge Star Wars fan and even he said we could leave early because he didn’t like it. The good thing was we got out before everyone else. I say you at least try it if it isn’t a hassle for you because you might end up liking it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter