Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Yeah I saw a review that the milk was good but $8 is pricey.

I am sure they will sell a ton initially as everyone will want to try it and I am sure photos with blue milk will be "Instagram worthy" ... but I could see it reducing in price over time or starting to offer different sizes or something so it doesn't look like a straight price reduction

The "milk" seems to be the one thing people are finding a bit pricey. Rest seems ok/about expected. Docking Bay 7 looks like just a touch more than Sautu'li but not crazy

I’m upset that people aren’t raving about the blue milk I thought it would be like Butterbeer.

Prices across the board for alcohol seem inflated by $2-3. The beer seems to be licensed versions of pre-existing beers from various breweries rather than brewed for Galaxy’s Edge. That’s a bummer.

Also $5 for a 14oz coke in a Christmas ornament is crazy! Also feel that the popcorn is priced a bit high as well. The food seems neat but doesn’t strike me as lunch food. The food at Pandora is a bit more versatile.

Prices across the board for alcohol seem inflated by $2-3. The beer seems to be licensed versions of pre-existing beers from various breweries rather than brewed for Galaxy’s Edge. That’s a bummer.

Also $5 for a 14oz coke in a Christmas ornament is crazy! Also feel that the popcorn is priced a bit high as well. The food seems neat but doesn’t strike me as lunch food. The food at Pandora is a bit more versatile.
I guess its all perspective. I feel the alcohol is priced what I thought it would be. $5 for a coke isn't bad compared to many sporting event venues. You also have to add in the novelty aspect. $20 for the popcorn in the mouse droid bucket is actually pretty good compared to other popcorn buckets. Many will be $20+.

I guess its all perspective. I feel the alcohol is priced what I thought it would be. $5 for a coke isn't bad compared to many sporting event venues. You also have to add in the novelty aspect. $20 for the popcorn in the mouse droid bucket is actually pretty good compared to other popcorn buckets. Many will be $20+.
That’s on par for the bucket. They are usually in the $16-$20 range depending on the size and design.

That’s on par for the bucket. They are usually in the $16-$20 range depending on the size and design.
Yeah but there have been buckets above that price as well. The Tie Fighter was $20+ I believe. Not sure what the AT-AT was.

That’s isn’t bad for the droid bucket. In the end I think going more upscale across the board results in more money but a better experience. So the pay off is there for most people. Interested to hear the cocktail reviews since they are pre-mixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter