Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

My wife woke up at 4am (bless her heart) and she was able to get us reservations for Oga's Cantina! Not sure if the system was just overwhelmed or if they released more reservations.

They definitely released more reservations. Multiple days/times were available from Sept through Dec.
Congratulations!

I was able to get a Savi’s reservation last night for 11/18 and after giving up on Oga’s last night after trying for hours, I woke up early and grabbed an Oga’s lunch reservation. It feels great to have a couple of things nailed down for our trip in November. Yay!

Tried booking yesterday off and on. Nothing available. Got on this morning andb they had lots of availability for our date 1/16!! Excited to experience Oga’s!!

My wife woke up at 4am (bless her heart) and she was able to get us reservations for Oga's Cantina! Not sure if the system was just overwhelmed or if they released more reservations.
That’s awesome. We really wanted to do this and finally got reservations late last night by calling. Can’t Wait

Where they letting 6 a.m. reservations for the days the park opens at 9 a.m.? I understand resort guests have extra extra morning hours but they generally don't allow reservation before regular park opening, or do they now? I am trying to figure out if I didn't get a reservation for Oga's but go to extra extra morning hours, would I be able to get in line for Oga's?
I was online right when the reservations opened up, and there was nothing before 9am available on any day I tried. So I don't think there were reservations available from 6-9am even though those times were listed in the dropdown.

Got mine for December. So happy I gave it another shot this morning!

Do you think having a reservation increases your odds of getting in the land? I’m still curious how they’re going to curb the crowds.

For those of you struggling to get reservations at Oga's...don't give up. I set an alert on a reservation finding site (don't think I can name it here, but if you google WDW dining reservation finder it will come up) and was able to get breakfast for 9/4 and lunch for 9/7. Can't wait to check it out. Thanks to everyone on here for help. BTW, I was notified at about 4:00 am EST this morning they were available and made my reservations about 5:00 am EST. Good luck everyone!

Got mine for December. So happy I gave it another shot this morning!

Do you think having a reservation increases your odds of getting in the land? I’m still curious how they’re going to curb the crowds.

Yes, the reservation will allow you into the land even if they aren't allowing people in at the time (otherwise you can't make it to your reservation and you'd get charged the no-show fee). There was an article recently that said they found the same "Boarding Group" reservation system in the My Disney Experience app in the code that Disneyland uses, so if it reaches capacity - they will close Galaxy's Edge to normal access, but like Disneyland they shouldn't prevent you from getting into the land if you have a reservation.

Here is the article I'm talking about: https://blogmickey.com/2019/08/virt...rs-galaxys-edge-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Yes, the reservation will allow you into the land even if they aren't allowing people in at the time (otherwise you can't make it to your reservation and you'd get charged the no-show fee). There was an article recently that said they found the same "Boarding Group" reservation system in the My Disney Experience app in the code that Disneyland uses, so if it reaches capacity - they will close Galaxy's Edge to normal access, but like Disneyland they shouldn't prevent you from getting into the land if you have a reservation.

Here is the article I'm talking about: https://blogmickey.com/2019/08/virt...rs-galaxys-edge-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Thank you. This makes me wonder if it’s better to have an early reservation rather than an afternoon.

It's important to clarify that although I am sure that we will have a VQ system like in DL WDW still has not announced for sure of it's use. The article stated above at this point, should be considered a rumor until WDW comes out and says it will implement the same system.
Again, I'm sure the article is accurate but WDW has not said they will use VQ yet so don't take it as a fact just yet

It's important to clarify that although I am sure that we will have a VQ system like in DL WDW still has not announced for sure of it's use. The article stated above at this point, should be considered a rumor until WDW comes out and says it will implement the same system.
Again, I'm sure the article is accurate but WDW has not said they will use VQ yet so don't take it as a fact just yet

You'd think they'd start telling people soon how it's going to work.....

LOL, this was me this morning.
My TP alert went off three times on my phone at 4 am and my dh asked me who was texting me. I said it's my planning and he went back to sleep, although he had no idea what I was talking about and doesn't know TP exists.

I was on my phone and ipad making my ressies and he was snoring away. I also took my phone into the bathroom since I was waiting for the Spaceship to go away (and I had to go) so I was getting texts at 4 am, on the phone and using it in the bathroom and he didn't ask me about it at all today LOL

Anyway, I was able to get breakfast/lunch for September 11. I really just want to have a couple of drinks and even if it is at 9:45 am, I am going for it. I'll be on vacation and would be on line by 4 am (unless I start to read people are getting their earlier). My mom may come with me or I will have her at least meet me in time for the ressie. We are staying at GFVs but booked one night also at BWVs so we can walk to MGM.

Does anyone know if Oga’s will be serving the full drink menu during breakfast hours? I see that there are only two alcoholic beverage options ( on the actual breakfast menu) and neither are the drinks I had been looking forward to (fuzzy tauntaun, Jedi mind trick, etc...) we got a reservation for 9:10am and were hoping to have a few drinks then because it’s VACATION and if I am getting up at 3:00 to get ready and in line for Galaxy’s Edge then by 9am its’s gonna feel like mid-day already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter