Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Oh no, this is bad - I'm getting addicted to Droid Depot videos, thinking about what pieces and color(s) I would pick, what I would name it... The last thing in the galaxy I need is a $99.99 droid but those are so cool!

Agreed! I'm hoping they add few more color options, I really like the clear domes for the R2 units and they don't have them for the BB units and I want a yellow/black option

So If you buy a legacy hilt you have to buy the blade separately? How much does it cost?
Does anyone knows for sure if you can switch the kyber crystal from a legacy saber? That would be awesome!

So If you buy a legacy hilt you have to buy the blade separately? How much does it cost?
Does anyone knows for sure if you can switch the kyber crystal from a legacy saber? That would be awesome!
Blades for legacy sabers come in two sizes. I believe it was something like $40 for one and $50 for the other. I can’t remember exactly.

Agreed! I'm hoping they add few more color options, I really like the clear domes for the R2 units and they don't have them for the BB units and I want a yellow/black option

I really want more colors for the R Series canisters - looks like the only current options are black, white, red and blue. I'd like some choices like a light blue/aqua/teal, orange, green... The BB units have a lot more body colors/combos.

I really want more colors for the R Series canisters - looks like the only current options are black, white, red and blue. I'd like some choices like a light blue/aqua/teal, orange, green... The BB units have a lot more body colors/combos.

Those would be great colors! *fingers crossed*

So here's my question reckon you'd be able to get the lightsaber shipped internationally?
I want one but have no idea how the hell to get it back to australia from the size of it

I'd love to know the sizes of the boxes for the 2 souvenir mugs and the beer flight at the cantina. I'm guessing I'm gonna have to bring an empty suitcase for merchandise this trip :rotfl2:
I saw the Porg mug in a box. It seemed it wasn’t too big and just in a standard cardboard box. I haven’t seen the beer flight wrapped up. That’s the one I really want.

I saw the Porg mug in a box. It seemed it wasn’t too big and just in a standard cardboard box. I haven’t seen the beer flight wrapped up. That’s the one I really want.

Same! And it looks big. I figure between those 3 and the new offerings at Trader Sam’s since we last went in 2016, we’re in trouble haha.

I’ll definitely need an empty suitcase. I want a droid and that beer flight. I need to find a money tree too...
I need the exchange rate to be better. That Canadian dollar has not been kind lately. And what I want keeps adding up and and then I am like add that exchange rate.

So how do you get your custom built lightsaber home if you flew in? They look too big for a suitcase. Can you just carry them on and stow them in the compartments?

I'm wondering the same thing about the droids, not sure I'd want to put it in my suitcase and risk it getting damaged in the luggage hold.

So how do you get your custom built lightsaber home if you flew in? They look too big for a suitcase. Can you just carry them on and stow them in the compartments?

I'm wondering the same thing about the droids, not sure I'd want to put it in my suitcase and risk it getting damaged in the luggage hold.
The TSA has said you can take them through security.

If/when I get a droid I’m planning on carrying that on.

The TSA has said you can take them through security.

If/when I get a droid I’m planning on carrying that on.

Although, it is kinda up to the TSA agent at the checkpoint. They wouldn't let DH through with his sheathed light saber at the checkpoint, at LAX. There have been reports of people having to check the blades, there have been reports of people getting through but having to remove and check the hilt with their luggage, there have been reports of people getting through without any fuss.

The TSA is nothing but inconsistent. :sad2:

ETA: It was $68 to ship (from CA to FL) a lightsaber/sheath (they had to tape two of the long triangle tube boxes together around it) and a droid, keychain, holocron and a couple of kybercrystals (all this in a separate box). Two day ship, with insurance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter