Star Wars Reservations

Did Ya Get Your Star Wars Reservations?

• Yes, Had The Bandwidth Gods On My Side!

Votes: 137 82.0%
  • Nope, Still Waiting.

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Heh, Going to Star Wars in the Next Few Months is Nuts!

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Hm... Wonder If I Can Make the Millennium Falcon CRASH!

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I *still* cannot get a droid reservation for Thanksgiving week. This IT issue has been ongoing for days. If Christmas day and New Years eve/day are still options than so is Thanksgiving. November 23-30, every possible time gives me this error:

disneyit.png
Infuriating since it's clearly an IT issue and not an availability issue since every single "something went wrong. please try again" date is my entire 7-day trip.

I *still* cannot get a droid reservation for Thanksgiving week. This IT issue has been ongoing for days. If Christmas day and New Years eve/day are still options than so is Thanksgiving. November 23-30, every possible time gives me this error:

Infuriating since it's clearly an IT issue and not an availability issue since every single "something went wrong. please try again" date is my entire 7-day trip.

Best bet is to either Call to reserve the activity, or create a new account and reserve with that account. Then link it after.

View attachment 424156

I have booked Droid Depot on 11/29 twice. I canceled the first one when I got a better time.

I just looked and it's showing availability on 11/29.

9:30, 9:50, etc

You may want to use a different browser.

I also recommend trying a new browser or new account if you haven't already. There is plenty of availability left for all of your dates but I am only able to see it when using FireFox. Chrome won't load them for me.

I also recommend trying a new browser or new account if you haven't already. There is plenty of availability left for all of your dates but I am only able to see it when using FireFox. Chrome won't load them for me.
Thanks I did try Chrome (private), edge, and another account, same errors. I'll try firefox, thanks.

when i first learned that rsvp had opened for star wars i clicked on the link to the wdw website and tried to get rsvp but it showed everything was booked unless i choose party of 1, then it would bring up available slots. so i decided to give up on the website and use the disney app on my phone and it was like day and night difference, i pretty much had choice of day and time i wanted. we are going for 2 weeks, be there the week of xmas and following week of new years. we have 6 days at disney and i got 2 separate reservations, one on dec 22 at 4:10pm for party of 3 and my next on dec 30 at 4:30pm for party of 3. i had options though for every day to choose from, even on xmas eve, xmas day and new years. so i would suggest to use the app if ur having problems getting a reservation on the website. fyi, i just checked and there is still tons of spots available at xmas time

Well, it's definitely tied to our accounts. Staying at the Grand Floridian for a week somehow managed to block us from booking this. Only Disney IT can continually be this bad. Thanks for helping me confirm.

Last edited:

Hopped on the site and got mine the second I saw the announcement on Twitter. Grabbed an Oga's res no problem. Went back and checked out of curiosity yesterday and they were all gone for the day I was trying, so glad I snagged it when I did!

I can only get reservations for 1 at Oga's. Seems silly - unless there are single seats at a bar?

Standing is OK for m e.
I am so glad to be there. I do have arthritis of the spine but I will stand for a while to take it all in

I managed to get Ogas yesterday for September 30th, but have had no luck getting a droid depot reservation today. It lets me go through the whole process, lets me pick a time and enter my info, then i keep getting the "Something went wrong" message whenever i hit the reserve button. I've been trying all day.
I even called this morning and the cast member i spoke with told me they can not make DD reservations over the phone, Online only.

I managed to get Ogas yesterday for September 30th, but have had no luck getting a droid depot reservation today. It lets me go through the whole process, lets me pick a time and enter my info, then i keep getting the "Something went wrong" message whenever i hit the reserve button. I've been trying all day.
I even called this morning and the cast member i spoke with told me they can not make DD reservations over the phone, Online only.
Some people have made a second MDE account to get this to work.

It’s good they announced this. I’ll bet it’s in reaction ro,lower attendance in CA because of people staying away.

Still plenty of droid reservations available for the second weekend of September.

If I want to go with my son and just have him build a droid, do I need a reservation for one or two people?

Still plenty of droid reservations available for the second weekend of September.

If I want to go with my son and just have him build a droid, do I need a reservation for one or two people?

Just one reservation. Each participant can have one guest with them.

Savis is booked solid for the first 2 weeks of December.(dang it) Between now and the end of November there is all kinds of openings. What is going on for 2 weeks in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter