Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer 2

The only Vader I will tolerate seeing in Last Jedi is perhaps a force ghost of Anakin who talks to Rey or Kylo.

If Vader is Snoke I'll have to do something rash like go on the internet and complain.

no, anything but that! The internet is only for serious accademic studies ... how can we trust the internet if there is anything biased or not founded on complete fact?!?!?!?

I think lukes hesitancy is an interesting storyline that diverts from the original trilogy. Yoda has no apprehension at training Luke, but Luke seems pretty horrified of training another Jedi after what kylo did to him

Um, didn't Yoda have a lot of apprehension training Luke? "He's too old." etc, etc.

The Endor space battle still looks smooth and plausible today...even without lense flare...

I want to go back and edit that whole thing with lens flare now! Let's Abrams the crap out of it!

I have heard rumors that Hayden was filming scenes.

Pretty sure Hayden confirmed those rumors in a interview recently. I could have been more for dialogue though, as they've done in the past.

Fine. I was going to offer to organize a cheering section for ya'll, but I'll take that. Lilith Fair is a little too sweet for me, but maybe look for a Maleficient type to send my way?

but the real, original Maleficient, right? not the conflicted villain type from the recent live action movie I assume

but the real, original Maleficient, right? not the conflicted villain type from the recent live action movie I assume

The OG. She was so EVIL. I loved her as a kid...still do of course:)

I liked the newer movie, but I had to divorce it from the animated version and let it exist in a vacuum.

What if anakin was "exceptional" and something yoda and kenobi doesn't understand happened in the great beyond?

There's 40 years of ground work to justify that...just saying...

Snoke seems like palpatine on the surface...but I hope they don't go that direct...

He ain't some guy named "snoke" that's for sure

Isn't Snoke supposed to be like 7ft tall? Palps was pretty short.

Isn't Snoke supposed to be like 7ft tall? Palps was pretty short.

I think he's making himself huge to compensate for something. Lack of Height possibly.

No I didn't think of the dirtier version of that. NOPE not at all. This a family board. I was thinking of the Episode of Buffy. Fear itself.

Wow that is a lot of money. Dunno how anyone could justify paying for that. If they wanted to watch Vader suck they could just watch his NOO scene from Revenge of the Sith. Or Jedi. Take your pick @lockedoutlogic

see now, if I could get at the code and make it go "noo"[1] everytime it encountered a a wad of a cat fur, I'd be all in on one of these.

[1] which if memory serves went on for like five minutes right? I mean I guess it was probably only a few seconds, but I'm pretty sure that it went on for five minutes. :-/

And why won't the Jedi take older people? They need to indoctrinate them young or they wouldn't go along with their silly cult.

Essentially...yes.

The reason to get them at birth (lost in the disaster of the prequels) is to not allow emotional attachment which ruins everything...

Last edited:
And why won't the Jedi take older people? They need to indoctrinate them young or they wouldn't go along with their silly cult.

Yeah pretty much. Heaven forbid a Jedi would have a family.

see now, if I could get at the code and make it go "noo"[1] everytime it encountered a a wad of a cat fur, I'd be all in on one of these.

[1] which if memory serves went on for like five minutes right? I mean I guess it was probably only a few seconds, but I'm pretty sure that it went on for five minutes. :-/

It felt like forever.

Essentially...yes.

The reason to get them at birth (lost in the disaster of the prequels) is to not allow emotional attachment with ruins everything...

Seriously, look at little Anakin taken from his mother and all his issues.

Though that brings up a point I always did wonder about. Aren't the Jedi supposed to be benevolent and help people? Why on earth did they never send money back to get Anakin's mother out of slavery? Why was that ok? I guess cause they got the slave they wanted they didn't care to help his mom.

So my theory, for a small chunk of the movie, and this is from reading a lot of the filming updates...

Luke stops training Rey after he sees the power within her, thus his "The Jedi must end." line. She becomes aggravated, and keeps pushing him to train her. Meanwhile, Kylo finally figures out where Luke is hiding, arrives which leads to the Knights of Ren v. Rey/Luke scene we've heard about. At the end of the fight, Kylo and she have a face to face, and that's where she says she want's "direction." Insert Kylo reaching out to her. He takes her to Snoke.

That's all I got.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter