Starting My Planning Early for Christmas 2010 Trip

clo135

Earning My Ears
Okay this is my first pre trip report and while I am in planning mode over a year in advance, which some will say is crazy! I am known to be a meticulous planner and want things to be extra magical for my children when we go back to disney for our 2nd trip. We will be there during Dec. 19-27 and as I said this is our second trip. Our first was in June of 2008. I have made it a mission to try to return every 2 years, with agreement from my dh, which may not always be so easy. Thus far all I have done is made my resort reservation at the Wilderness Lodge with deluxe dining. Not sure about that, we had basic dining last time. Any suggestions please let me know.

Also, I honestly need and welcome any ideals for celelebrating a 8yr old boy's birthday, as our first arrival day will be my youngest son's birthday! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter