Stateroom 9652 or 9152 Dream/Fantasy pics?

butsy113

AKV Owner
Does anyone have photos of any of these rooms? We are booked in 9652 on the Dream. It is a category 7A. According to the stateroom reports most people say it is a minimal obstruction, but I would love to see some pictures of the room. I have looked everywhere I can think of and have found nothing. TIA!

I also have a 7A booked on the Dream for our cruise. Here is what I found online.
7a veranda.jpg
7a room.jpg

Thank you :) Those are the only photos I found also. My understanding is some 7A's are more obstructed than others. When I found these photos it was just an example of a 7A. Do you know if this is just an example or if this is 9652 or 9152?

Maybe this will help.
dream rooms front.jpg
dream rooms.jpg
We have 8662, right below 9652 booked for April. Looks like only a small obstruction in the top corner.

Is there a picture of the other side of the ship?
We have booked 9152 and would really like to see it. TIA.

This was our view, looking to the side, from 9652 on the Fantasy. The actual corner of the balcony blockage was very minimal but we felt this was more of an obstruction.
13975348_10210764089642457_7975973929780758372_o.jpg

This was our view, looking to the side, from 9652 on the Fantasy. The actual corner of the balcony blockage was very minimal but we felt this was more of an obstruction.
13975348_10210764089642457_7975973929780758372_o.jpg
CamColt
How was the vibration is room 9652 on the fantasy? I've read lots of complaints about aft vibration on fantasy. What about motion? Our first cruise was on the Wonder this past January out of San Juan and we had really bad seas the first night. Lots of ppl got sick in animators restaurant and that's a lot lower then deck 9. We stayed on deck 2 room 2110 so just a few rooms off of mid. We are currently booked deck 2 on the fantasy western Caribbean in January and have the opportunity to upgrade to 9652 for $189 and trying decide if we should? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

CamColt
How was the vibration is room 9652 on the fantasy? I've read lots of complaints about aft vibration on fantasy. What about motion? Our first cruise was on the Wonder this past January out of San Juan and we had really bad seas the first night. Lots of ppl got sick in animators restaurant and that's a lot lower then deck 9. We stayed on deck 2 room 2110 so just a few rooms off of mid. We are currently booked deck 2 on the fantasy western Caribbean in January and have the opportunity to upgrade to 9652 for $189 and trying decide if we should? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

We definitely felt the vibrations there, more than any other cruise. it didn't ruin our cruise or anything like that, but it was definitely there. This was before the dry dock when there was talk they might do something about it so i don't know what it has been like lately. As for motion I don't recall anything out of the ordinary on that cruise. IMO, if 189 gets you a verandah, I would do it. Good luck!

We definitely felt the vibrations there, more than any other cruise. it didn't ruin our cruise or anything like that, but it was definitely there. This was before the dry dock when there was talk they might do something about it so i don't know what it has been like lately. As for motion I don't recall anything out of the ordinary on that cruise. IMO, if 189 gets you a verandah, I would do it. Good luck!
Tha

Thanks so much for the information! Would you say the vibration was only when docking/leaving port or was it all night long? I’ve seen posts where people say they felt like they had a jack hammer in their room and the bed shook all night when staying in an aft room !!!!!. Not sure if they mean very back of boat? Do you have any pictures of the verandah view?

Tha

Thanks so much for the information! Would you say the vibration was only when docking/leaving port or was it all night long? I’ve seen posts where people say they felt like they had a jack hammer in their room and the bed shook all night when staying in an aft room !!!!!. Not sure if they mean very back of boat? Do you have any pictures of the verandah view?

I want to say the vibration was most of the time when sailing, but maybe worse when docking. It was a couple years ago so I'm a little fuzzy on the memory. We definitely slept though, it didn't keep us up or anything like that. As for obstruction, the actual corner/cut out of the verandah wasn't bad at all. I felt these poles looking to the right were worse. But again, it's a verandah, so it's better than nothing IMO. I like the 7As for the price and if this was the only one available I would take it again. I prefer 8022 (that has become my go to room), but I wouldn't not stay in this one.
14192639_10210764089642457_7975973929780758372_n.jpg

I want to say the vibration was most of the time when sailing, but maybe worse when docking. It was a couple years ago so I'm a little fuzzy on the memory. We definitely slept though, it didn't keep us up or anything like that. As for obstruction, the actual corner/cut out of the verandah wasn't bad at all. I felt these poles looking to the right were worse. But again, it's a verandah, so it's better than nothing IMO. I like the 7As for the price and if this was the only one available I would take it again. I prefer 8022 (that has become my go to room), but I wouldn't not stay in this one.
14192639_10210764089642457_7975973929780758372_n.jpg
Thank you so much! 8022 is available as well, however the forward motion makes us very nervous given how our last cruise was .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter