STEAKHOUSE 71!!

Omg IT IS SO AMAZING!!!! We’re here for lunch. Absolute best burger - like - ever. Salisbury steak is lovely. Fried fis sandwich is crisp and tender, not great at all. Bacon and eggs is delicious!!!!
Can’t wait for breakfast tomorrow! :)

Omg IT IS SO AMAZING!!!! We’re here for lunch. Absolute best burger - like - ever. Salisbury steak is lovely. Fried fis sandwich is crisp and tender, not great at all. Bacon and eggs is delicious!!!!

I’m confused lol, are you saying you like or dislike it?

Thanks for the real time feedback and reviews! Now I'm even more excited to try that burger!!! Keep the reviews coming!!! Are you doing S220 or CA Grill with the 50th Anniversary menu - would love to hear your feedback on those as well!

We had a wonderful dinner at steakhouse 71 this evening. We tried 4 different cocktails the raspberry gin sour was my favorite. We had the fig one, vodka gimlet and pear French. The Cesar salad and wedge salads we delicious. I had the bacon and eggs for my entree and was as delicious as always. The hubby and kids had the filets and they were good and the bernaise sauce was preferred over the steakhouse 71 sauce for our bunch. We eat gluten free and they were a nice variety of choices on the menu. We also saw Pete Warner of the DIS there 😊

Several posts about the burgers on social media today. I wonder if they are better than the bison burgers at Geyser Point?

If you were there for lunch today, do you remember if the pork chop might have been on the menu? It hasn't been on any of the official ones online, but it was on for lunch when they did the preview. Didn't know if it was just for that day or not.

If you were there for lunch today, do you remember if the pork chop might have been on the menu? It hasn't been on any of the official ones online, but it was on for lunch when they did the preview. Didn't know if it was just for that day or not.
The pork chop was not on the lunch menu.
Up and getting ready to head over there for breakfast! Can’t wait to try Walt’s hash.

Breakfast was not as good as lunch. Cilantro on Walt’s hash was way too much. Prime rib had an odd seasoning, potato’s were bland. Pressed pot coffee was great. Fruit with the 71 Steakhouse breakfast tasted like refrigerator, but they brought us out a big plate of fresh fruit. Disney really really needs to filter its water. FF9AC65D-994D-4D38-AC95-55C41C9BE933.jpeg

Has anyone been able to make reservations for December? I keep getting- no schedule available for this date.

Breakfast was not as good as lunch. Cilantro on Walt’s hash was way too much. Prime rib had an odd seasoning, potato’s were bland. Pressed pot coffee was great. Fruit with the 71 Steakhouse breakfast tasted like refrigerator, but they brought us out a big plate of fresh fruit. Disney really really needs to filter its water. View attachment 609412

That's disappointing sorry! And I hate when food tastes/smells like the fridge or freezer!

We ate here last night and everyone enjoyed their meal. We started with the crab cakes. Very good, lots of crab. I had the citrus cocktail, I liked it, this is NOT a sweet cocktail just FYI. My DH had the burger ( you can order the bar food in the restaurant). He liked it, it only comes well done because its 3 thin patties piled on top of each other. He said the fries were fine but didn't taste any of the garlic or parm. I had the vegetable wellington and loved it. Its a very filling dish. My DS had the kids PB&J wings with carrots and celery and apples, he really liked them. He got 3 decent sized wings and they really did taste just like a PB&J! My DD got the unadvertised kids grilled chicken with fries and broccoli. Although not on the menu we were informed that they can do chicken nuggets, grilled chicken or Mac and cheese for kids. We finished with the chocolate cake. It was very good. I wouldn't go out of the way to get it but if you like chocolate, go for it, you won't be disappointed. It is very large, I dont see how 1 person could ever eat this.
Also our service was outstanding, definitely some of the best service we've ever had.

Attachments

• 20211001_185951.jpg
    20211001_185951.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 20211001_192304.jpg
    20211001_192304.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 20211001_193431.jpg
    20211001_193431.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 20211001_200242.jpg
    20211001_200242.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 83

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter