STILL 89 POINTS TO RENT-OKW, AKV, ETC. FAST SERVICE AND WE PAY PALYPAL CHARGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for nov 30- dec 4 or dec 13- dec 17, studio preferably wilderness lodge, but would take contemporary/blt, poly, gf, akv, and boardwalk, dates can be a little flexible but looking for 4 nights, and trying to avoid pop warner week

Hello I am after a studio from 4th-11th January 2016 - Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club area. If available, what is the cost? Thanks

Hello I am after a studio from 4th-11th January 2016 - Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club area. If available, what is the cost? Thanks
I'm sorry, but for that week, there are only individual days available at either. Boardwalk as 2 days together. the same goes for all other resorts on grounds as I have checked.

Looking for nov 30- dec 4 or dec 13- dec 17, studio preferably wilderness lodge, but would take contemporary/blt, poly, gf, akv, and boardwalk, dates can be a little flexible but looking for 4 nights, and trying to avoid pop warner week
I tried all different combos, and only way I could 4 nights was Dec. 15 check out Dec. 19 at Saratoga. All other dates nov and dec were only partial bookings which means there was a day or two at one resort or another. So if you want the 4 night stay at Saratoga please let me know asap

We have over 600 points to rent. They would rent at $13 per point. We can rent at any resort 7 months out (through second week of April) and 11 months out at OKW. We promise fast service. Additionally, if you rent over 300 points in one rental, we will discount to $12.50 per point. If you are interested, let us know your choice of resort, type of accommodation, and dates of check in and check out. It would be good to give us second and third choices if first choice of resort is not available. If you book, we will need full names of all occupants, ages of children, address, phone number, and email of primary contact. Payment would be through Paypal after confirmation of reservation from Disney.
We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and will give you a wonderful rental experience!
For even faster service, send email with above info to pkicinski@yahoo.com

We still have points to rent and references if needed.

I tried all different combos, and only way I could 4 nights was Dec. 15 check out Dec. 19 at Saratoga. All other dates nov and dec were only partial bookings which means there was a day or two at one resort or another. So if you want the 4 night stay at Saratoga please let me know asap

A split stay, 2 nights at one resort and 2 nights at another would be fine, if at least one of the 2 nights is at Wilderness lodge.

A split stay, 2 nights at one resort and 2 nights at another would be fine, if at least one of the 2 nights is at Wilderness lodge.
I cannot find 2 nights in a studio
About the best I was able to find was 2 nites at the beach club in a studio for a total of 38 pts, followed by 2 nights at wilderness lodge in a one bedroom at 60 points. All total 98 pts.

I cannot find 2 nights in a studio

About the best I was able to find was 2 nites at the beach club in a studio for a total of 38 pts, followed by 2 nights at wilderness lodge in a one bedroom at 60 points. All total 98 pts.
Let me know soon as I don't think this will last. Two nites at WL together is almost impossible before Christmas.

We have to rent. They would rent at $13 per point. We can rent at any resort 7 months out (through second week of April) and 11 months out at OKW. We promise fast service. If you are interested, let us know your choice of resort, type of accommodation, and dates of check in and check out. It would be good to give us second and third choices if first choice of resort is not available. If you book, we will need full names of all occupants, ages of children, address, phone number, and email of primary contact. Payment would be through Paypal after confirmation of reservation from Disney.
We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and will give you a wonderful rental experience!
For even faster service, send email with above info to pkicinski@yahoo.com

Hello - We're taking our 4yo daughter for her first trip, and we're looking for October 15 - 19, but I just saw your response to Amanda M above. If Thurs - Mon are available a week before or within a couple weeks after, that would probably be okay. OKW would be fine, but we're open to alternatives if you have recommendations? A studio would be fine. I'm not concerned about being super cheap, but value is preferable. Thanks!

Hello - We're taking our 4yo daughter for her first trip, and we're looking for October 15 - 19, but I just saw your response to Amanda M above. If Thurs - Mon are available a week before or within a couple weeks after, that would probably be okay. OKW would be fine, but we're open to alternatives if you have recommendations? A studio would be fine. I'm not concerned about being super cheap, but value is preferable. Thanks!
With Disney's scariest halloween going on, it is difficult to get reservations this close. I tried your dates and couldn't find anything other than a scattered date here or there.

Would there be anything available for BLT for Jan 14-18th? Second choice would be OKW.
Not sure if you wanted 18th or 19th checkout. Either way BLT has no availablity. OKW has no studios but has a 1 bedroom for 94 pts for 18th checkout; 19th checkout would be 115 pts.

Hi There! I am looking to rent a studio the first week of January. Check in Jan 3-Check out Jan 8. First Choice is Boardwalk, then Animal Kingdom (any view), then Beach Club. But I am pretty flexible, would really just like to go out this week and stay in DVC.

Hi There! I am looking to rent a studio the first week of January. Check in Jan 3-Check out Jan 8. First Choice is Boardwalk, then Animal Kingdom (any view), then Beach Club. But I am pretty flexible, would really just like to go out this week and stay in DVC.
Okay this is what I found, not exactly what yo were looking for: Boardwalk studio in 4th out 6th; animal k Jambo in 2nd out 6th, 33 pts.; kidani in 3rd out 6th standard 33 pts, savanna 42 pts;Beach club in 4th out 6th out both studio 30 pts, 1 bedroom 54 pts.; Poylnesian and bay towers in 4th out 6th.
What I found closest for a week is Saratoga 1 bedroom in on the 3nd out on the 8th, 120 pts; OKW in on the 3nd and out on the 8th, 105 pts Both of these two places are available for a Jan. 2nd check in as well. One extra day is 26 pts at OKW and 29 pts at Saratoga.
I can't emphasize the fact that if you really want these dates, please book asap as they won't be there long. This is "low season" at Disney and people use these dates just to get out of the cold.
Thanks, Pat

You could also do a split stay betwenn the places I gave you, but that would involve a move.

Here's some more to think about Wilderness Lodge 1 bedroom in 3rd out 7th, 112 pts.; Saratoga in the studio in the 3rd out the 7th 60 pts (in which case you could even move into 1 bedroom there); and lastly, OKW studio in the 3rd out the 6th, 50 pts (in which case you could move into a 1 bedroom for 42 pts for 2 nights.
I know, all these choices, but they are very scattered as you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter