STILL 89 POINTS TO RENT-OKW, AKV, ETC. FAST SERVICE AND WE PAY PALYPAL CHARGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkicinski

54 years of marriage
We have points to rent, and Spring Break is coming. They would rent at $13 per point. We can rent at any resort 7 months out (through the early part of May) and 11 months out(through the early part of Nov.) at OKW. Have references, if needed. We promise fast service. Payment is by paypal and WE PAY paypal charges.
We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also are VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney experience.
For even faster service, send email with above info to pkicinski@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Looking to rent 1 bedroom 1st choice Contempory, 2nd BDV, 3RD beach club From Nov. 1st checkout on 6th 2015

Looking to rent 1 bedroom 1st choice Contempory, 2nd BDV, 3RD beach club From Nov. 1st checkout on 6th 2015
only one day available at Contemporary; Boardwalk available Standard room 110, boardwalk, garden, or pool 145. No beach club. Let me know soon as this is a busy time of year for Disney

This is our first time, we are just learning. Does each place have a set number of points? We are looking for the end of July which I know is t in the time frame you stated but I thought I would ask.

Looking to maybe rent the end of July/first of August 2016. prefer Epcot area. We will have 6 people. Thank you.

Looking to maybe rent the end of July/first of August 2016. prefer Epcot area. We will have 6 people. Thank you.
This is our first time, we are just learning. Does each place have a set number of points? We are looking for the end of July which I know is t in the time frame you stated but I thought I would ask.
Welcome: Yes, each resort and each type of accommodation (studio, 1 bedroom, 2bedroom, etc) AND each view has different points. End of July is peak for all resorts. That being said, are there 2 adults and 4 children or 6 adults or???. That can help with the type of accommodation you want. I can book at Old Key West in July but at the other resorts only till the 2nd week of April. Our favorite is OKW just because the rooms are larger and it's more a homey feel. You can walk to Saratoga and downtown as well as take buses or boats. It's also very quiet. We've stayed at them all, just fee at home at OKW. Why don't you give me dates and and what type of condo you want, and I can quote you a price and check availability. Fri and Sat nites are a little more that the other nights as well.

I cannot book Epcot area at this time as this is not our home resort. Can only book at OKW at that time

Christie: When are you looking for? I can book at Boardwalk through 2nd week of April. How many peope in your party?

I'm sure this is a long shot since it's awfully close to the date, but is there any availability for the Polynesian for one night; check in September 11th, 2015 check out September 12th, 2015?

Thank you!

I'm sure this is a long shot since it's awfully close to the date, but is there any availability for the Polynesian for one night; check in September 11th, 2015 check out September 12th, 2015?

Thank you!
I did just check and there is no availability. Sorry, Pat

Do you still have points left? I am looking for studio at Bay Lake Towers Theme Park View for 3/1 - 3/6 2016. Please message me if you can get that and how much. I just booked thru Disney travel agent today but if I can get it via points will be much much cheaper so 100% interested. There would be 2 adults and 1 child (9) My email is mckelvey72@aol.com

Hi! Looking for studio or 1 bedroom, arriving Oct 16 and leaving Oct 23, 2015. Prefer OKW, but will definitely consider elsewhere. I know this is short notice, but worth a look!

Hi! Looking for studio or 1 bedroom, arriving Oct 16 and leaving Oct 23, 2015. Prefer OKW, but will definitely consider elsewhere. I know this is short notice, but worth a look!
I'm sorry, but I checked all the resorts and only a day here or there. Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter