STILL 89 POINTS TO RENT-OKW, AKV, ETC. FAST SERVICE AND WE PAY PALYPAL CHARGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Pat! I appreciate the information. I don't think we can handle the split stay, I might go back and think about alternative dates a little further out to try and get exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway!

Thanks Pat! I appreciate the information. I don't think we can handle the split stay, I might go back and think about alternative dates a little further out to try and get exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway!
Here are some alternatives I can give you AK Jambo house Jan 18-23 Savanna and Kidani the same, 72 pts. and you could stay Sat nite as well the 24 for 16 pts more; Jan 31 -Feb 5 at the Boardwalk for 83 pts (also Sat before is available Jan 30 for 15 pts and the Sat. after is available for 20 pts. extra) I do not see anything more than 2 days at a time through Jan, Feb., or Mar. at the beach club. Boardwalk also the last week of Feb. but cost more and then we're into Spring break time.

Hi, do you still have points left? I am looking for a studio Apr 6-13. Open to any resort. Please let me know, I am ready to book asap. Thanks!

We have to rent. They would rent at $13 per point. We can rent at any resort 7 months out (through second week of April) and 11 months out at OKW. We promise fast service. If you are interested, let us know your choice of resort, type of accommodation, and dates of check in and check out. It would be good to give us second and third choices if first choice of resort is not available. If you book, we will need full names of all occupants, ages of children, address, phone number, and email of primary contact. Payment would be through Paypal after confirmation of reservation from Disney.
We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and will give you a wonderful rental experience!
For even faster service, send email with above info to pkicinski@yahoo.com
Hi there, I have emailed you a request. Thanks so much

Paul

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE OSBORN LIGHTS, SINCE THIS IS THE LAST YEAR, THEY WILL GO UP ON NOV. 6TH THROUGH DEC. 30TH.

I am looking to rent a Studio Villa for my wife & I 9/24-9/28 or 10/1-10/5 based on availability....We are Looking for BCV/BWV but open to almost anything that might be available if those properties are not available the 2 dates above. I have rented in the past and Paypal ready if preferred. My Email is jared.dailey@yahoo.com and I will respond quickly.

Thanks!

JD

NYE is not available anywhere. This is what I found: STUDIOS: OKW Jan 2-7, Saratoga 2-6, Animal Kingdom Kidani 3-6; 1 BEDROOM-- Boardwalk Jan 3-5, Bay Towers 3-5, Saratoga 2-6, Wilderness Lodge 2-6, Animal Kingdom Jan 2-5. All these dates are available dates. Checkout would be the next day.

I am looking to rent a Studio Villa for my wife & I 9/24-9/28 or 10/1-10/5 based on availability....We are Looking for BCV/BWV but open to almost anything that might be available if those properties are not available the 2 dates above. I have rented in the past and Paypal ready if preferred. My Email is jared.dailey@yahoo.com and I will respond quickly.

Thanks!

JD
Sorry, the dates you've given me are booked solid. The best you could do is a one bedroom Sept. 27, out on Oct. 1 at Saratoga.

Thank you for checking for us! If something opens up keep us in mind:) have a great day.

We have points to rent, JUST IN TIME FOR THE STAR WARS HALF MARATHON APRIL 14TH-17TH. They would rent at $13 per point. We can rent at any resort 7 months out and 11 months out at OKW. We promise fast service. If you are interested, let us know your choice of resort, type of accommodation, and dates of check in and check out. It would be good to give us second and third choices if first choice of resort is not available. If you book, we will need full names of all occupants, ages of children, address, phone number, and email of primary contact. Payment would be through Paypal after confirmation of reservation from Disney.
We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and will give you a wonderful rental experience! Also are VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney experience.
For even faster service, send email with above info to pkicinski@yahoo.com
[/QUOTE

Hi.. I am looking for BLT Magic Kingdom view for 01.09.16- 01.16.16 for a studio for 3 people. Would you be able to check on this one for me? I really appreciate it :)

Sorry, the only thing available in a studio is one or two of the days you gave me. Would you be interested in anything else that week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter