STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

Holy CARP! :earseek: I just went onto the photobucket website and now you have to PAY for 3rd party hosting....how ridiculous! :mad: :badpc:

It's gotten ridiculous - I guess photobucket really needs the money. I use Google Photos now and it's great!

Congrats on the BWV reservation! The F&WF events will open for booking 7:00am on 7/20. Check the list in case there's something you want to attend! Since you'll be there on a Saturday, I'd like to suggest the Parisian Breakfast or Lunch. Great events and the price is right! :thumbsup2

Brandi ~
Someone [*wink* *wink*] has to add a name to the list:

10/27-10/31 - BWV [ :teeth: ]
October

DisneyWillow1975, Sep 30th - Oct 7th, AKL

Dgbg100106, 1st -4th, BCV

Pkltm, 2nd - 11th, AKL

Hi Pluto, 4th - 5th, Kidani

Mkburme, 6th - 12th, AKV

Duder92, 9th - 14th, Jambo House

Irish_Mike, 9th - 15th, Kidani

Jessie31383, 13th - 17th, Jambo

#1eeyoregirl, 13th - 17th, AKL

Shannie102, 14th - 18th, AKL

Luvfigment, 14th - 21st, AKL

Kristenrice, 15th - 20th, AKV- Jambo

Karen1987, 15th - 29th, AKL CL

Ameetee, 22nd - 28th, AKL

Kimmar067, 27th - 31st, BWV

Bigskip, 28th - Nov 11th, AKL CL

October

DisneyWillow1975, Sep 30th - Oct 7th, AKL

Dgbg100106, 1st -4th, BCV

Pkltm, 2nd - 11th, AKL

Hi Pluto, 4th - 5th, Kidani

Mkburme, 6th - 12th, AKV

Duder92, 9th - 14th, Jambo House

Irish_Mike, 9th - 15th, Kidani

Jessie31383, 13th - 17th, Jambo

#1eeyoregirl, 13th - 17th, AKL

Shannie102, 14th - 18th, AKL

Luvfigment, 14th - 21st, AKL

Kristenrice, 15th - 20th, AKV- Jambo

Karen1987, 15th - 29th, AKL CL

Ameetee, 22nd - 28th, AKL

Kimmar067, 27th - 31st, BWV

Bigskip, 28th - Nov 11th, AKL CL

How are you doing?

How are you doing?
I am doing ok, I have a Dr. appt today at 2 that I am a little nervous about, but hopefully everything will be good.

I have not been able to lose a pound since January, so I am up about 50 since all of this started, so that makes me a little depressed but overall life is good.

How are you doing?

I am doing ok, I have a Dr. appt today at 2 that I am a little nervous about, but hopefully everything will be good.

I have not been able to lose a pound since January, so I am up about 50 since all of this started, so that makes me a little depressed but overall life is good.

How are you doing?

Brandi, hope your appointment goes well today.

Kathy

....:scratchin hmmmm, wonder how Laura and Marco are doing....
daydream-animated-animation-day-dream-smiley-emoticon-000404-large.gif

Kim, Jack and I are meeting Laura and Marco at the AKL on Aug. 2. We are having lunch at Art Smith's Homecomin' Restaurant at Disney Springs.

Will take pictures.

Kathy

Awesome....thanks Kathy! Please give her my regards....they are such a lovely couple!

It's gotten ridiculous - I guess photobucket really needs the money. I use Google Photos now and it's great!....

....wonder how long THAT'S gonna take....:scared: ....for me to transfer all my pics, that is.....

RachelTori said:
....Congrats on the BWV reservation! The F&WF events will open for booking 7:00am on 7/20. Check the list in case there's something you want to attend! Since you'll be there on a Saturday, I'd like to suggest the Parisian Breakfast or Lunch. Great events and the price is right! :thumbsup2
....thanks for the suggestions....

How are you doing?

I know that you work so hard to stay in shape, but right now the important work is staying healthy!:hug:

Doing OK here. Catching up with my NJ friends. Working on vacay plans.

Kim, Jack and I are meeting Laura and Marco at the AKL on Aug. 2. We are having lunch at Art Smith's Homecomin' Restaurant at Disney Springs.

Will take pictures.

Kathy

How lovely! Have a magical trip!:wizard:

Just got back all went well by the silver nitrate. lol

I dont have to go back for awhile so there is an upside!

Thanks Kathy!

Are y'all doing well?

Yay for good results!:yay:

I know that you work so hard to stay in shape, but right now the important work is staying healthy!:hug:

Doing OK here. Catching up with my NJ friends. Working on vacay plans.

How lovely! Have a magical trip!:wizard:

Yay for good results!:yay:

Yes I will agree 100%, health over most things anyday! and I am doing good in the department right now.
Vacay plans? What you doing? fun I hope!

I need to be planning also, but I really don't have the heart right now. Must be part of that depression sinking in, I just can't get the mood for planning.

I reached the 6-figure mark - check
I'm going to the F&WF - check
I'll be in PR in a month - check

....all is right with the world - now if I could just wake up from the NIGHTMARE that is Photobucket, I'd be back in biz-nez....

Yes I will agree 100%, health over most things anyday! and I am doing good in the department right now.
Vacay plans? What you doing? fun I hope!

I need to be planning also, but I really don't have the heart right now. Must be part of that depression sinking in, I just can't get the mood for planning.

We are meeting my husband's family in WDW for a week in August, and my son and his fiance will join us for a few days. I am stressing since we have so many ADRs and I don't think my DH realizes how expensive this will be!

We also have a trip in October - 4 days in Rome and 11 days cruising around Italy and Greece. I am worried that he will want to tone it down after the big Disney trip. Right now I am trying to figure out as much as I can about DIY in the ports.

Sometimes planning can get overwhelming! Since you will be there for F&W, maybe you won't need to make as many ADRs.

We are meeting my husband's family in WDW for a week in August, and my son and his fiance will join us for a few days. I am stressing since we have so many ADRs and I don't think my DH realizes how expensive this will be!

We also have a trip in October - 4 days in Rome and 11 days cruising around Italy and Greece. I am worried that he will want to tone it down after the big Disney trip. Right now I am trying to figure out as much as I can about DIY in the ports.

Sometimes planning can get overwhelming! Since you will be there for F&W, maybe you won't need to make as many ADRs.
I only have one ADR for F&W and that is our Anniversary, we will be going to Citrico's other than that just F&W booths for us!

I will be in Salt Lake the first week in AUgust and I have not planned anything and it is my father's B'day, the four of us are meeting up there to celebrate.

That does sounds like plenty to be stressing over, I would take spending more in italy and greece over WDW, but that is just me.

We are meeting my husband's family in WDW for a week in August, and my son and his fiance will join us for a few days. I am stressing since we have so many ADRs and I don't think my DH realizes how expensive this will be!....
....my suggestion? Break it to him GENTLY.

If I can help with ideas, let me know. I have been to a lot of the ports around the Med and of course, this is part of my job, too.

Corinna
How generous; thanks! I will send you a PM.

I only have one ADR for F&W and that is our Anniversary, we will be going to Citrico's other than that just F&W booths for us!

I will be in Salt Lake the first week in AUgust and I have not planned anything and it is my father's B'day, the four of us are meeting up there to celebrate.

That does sounds like plenty to be stressing over, I would take spending more in italy and greece over WDW, but that is just me.

Sounds like a great plan for F&W!

How lovely to see your dad for his BD.

Unfortunately, we can't eliminate any of the ADRs because we are going to be dining with his family (sister, nephew, wife, 2 kids) and they have the dining plan. We are staying offsite in a timeshare. It was pretty easy to convince him to skip the waterpark day since we don't have tickets for that and will have to buy passes for the weekend since our passes are only good weekdays.

....my suggestion? Break it to him GENTLY.

Good advice! I've been hinting that maybe we can split an app and a main course...

I'm very upset - I've been feeling REALLY achy since going to Puerto Rico; weird how it came on so suddenly [ I attributed it to the uncomfortable bed]. I finally went to my doctor, who ran a blood test....turns out that I probably have Polymyalgia Rheumatica, which is a type of autoimmune disease that affects the muscles - mainly, my arms, shoulders, hips, and thighs. So, now I am on a 6-day regimen of a corticosteroid (Prednizone, or the generic version of it) [for the SECOND TIME in two weeks]; I might have to be on a low-dose regimen of it for the next year or so.....great, just great. I turn 60 and I fall to pieces.....:sad: It STINKS getting old....good thing I earmarked two days dedicated to the F&WF instead of one.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter