STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

I'm very upset - I've been feeling REALLY achy since going to Puerto Rico; weird how it came on so suddenly [ I attributed it to the uncomfortable bed]. I finally went to my doctor, who ran a blood test....turns out that I probably have Polymyalgia Rheumatica, which is a type of autoimmune disease that affects the muscles - mainly, my arms, shoulders, hips, and thighs. So, now I am on a 6-day regimen of a corticosteroid (Prednizone, or the generic version of it) [for the SECOND TIME in two weeks]; I might have to be on a low-dose regimen of it for the next year or so.....great, just great. I turn 60 and I fall to pieces.....:sad: It STINKS getting old....good thing I earmarked two days dedicated to the F&WF instead of one.....
:hug:

I'm very upset - I've been feeling REALLY achy since going to Puerto Rico; weird how it came on so suddenly [ I attributed it to the uncomfortable bed]. I finally went to my doctor, who ran a blood test....turns out that I probably have Polymyalgia Rheumatica, which is a type of autoimmune disease that affects the muscles - mainly, my arms, shoulders, hips, and thighs. So, now I am on a 6-day regimen of a corticosteroid (Prednizone, or the generic version of it) [for the SECOND TIME in two weeks]; I might have to be on a low-dose regimen of it for the next year or so.....great, just great. I turn 60 and I fall to pieces.....:sad: It STINKS getting old....good thing I earmarked two days dedicated to the F&WF instead of one.....

I am sorry that you have had a tough time. I hope that the treatment will work for you.

Corinna

Oh dear !! :sad2: SO sad about your news !!:love2: Wish I could be closer ... to make you smile (or laugh at MY English) !! and cuddle you in any possible way !!:love:
Try and think :hug::hug::hug: positive; maybe that in SIX days the doc will tell you that things are better ...
Most of all THINK OF the F/WF !!
keep-calm-and-drink-italian-wine-1.jpg

Oh dear !! :sad2: SO sad about your news !!:love2: Wish I could be closer ... to make you smile (or laugh at MY English) !! and cuddle you in any possible way !!:love:
Try and think :hug::hug::hug: positive; maybe that in SIX days the doc will tell you that things are better ...
Most of all THINK OF the F/WF !!
keep-calm-and-drink-italian-wine-1.jpg
:rotfl:

....my brother DizDaD7 and his family are still at Kidani [they return home tomorrow]....I picked up my DS and his GF last night, from the airport....they had an awesome time [they stayed at CS]....now, if only I could post some of my many pix....

....my brother DizDaD7 and his family are still at Kidani [they return home tomorrow]....I picked up my DS and his GF last night, from the airport....they had an awesome time [they stayed at CS]....now, if only I could post some of my many pix....
AWWW, please DO !! :love:

Welcome back! I was just there yesterday solo!
Any pictures ? :worship:

Autumn is so cold and sad here, no Mickey on sight ...

....what's it like to visit the 'World" by yourself?

For one day, it was no problem. Waited in line FOREVER to ride Flight of Passage (read a book on my phone), then went to Epcot and visited 6 F&W kiosks (DH won't eat at them because he doesn't want to stand while eating), then walked to the Studios to ride Star Wars and Toy Story. Then it was time to leave and pick up my husband and drive home.

This was the first time I did a whole day solo; in the past it was only AM EMH.

AWWW, please DO !! :love:

Any pictures ? :worship:

Autumn is so cold and sad here, no Mickey on sight ...

I took pictures on my phone this time...not sure I know how to get them on here. If I can figure it out, I'll share!

For one day, it was no problem. Waited in line FOREVER to ride Flight of Passage (read a book on my phone).....
:lmao:

....when we were at AK, he wait was 240 minutes!! We had FP so we were in and out in less than 35 minutes.

I took pictures on my phone this time...not sure I know how to get them on here. If I can figure it out, I'll share!
....and please let me know how - I have tons of pix on mine too....no longer uploading them to photobucket....

On my iPad. All your links give me a 404 page error. I will try on my desktop and see if that works.

FWIW, I’ve been trying to figure out how to post photos from my iPhone to these boards. No luck yet :sad1:

Edited to add: the links aren't working for me on my desktop either.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter