STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

FWIW, I’ve been trying to figure out how to post photos from my iPhone to these boards. No luck yet :sad1:

It is slow and cumbersome, but it can be done. You just have to click on Upload a File and then select the photo from your photo library. You then have the choice between Thumnail for Full Image. I have added the photo in this post using this process on my iPhone.

Corinna

E28887DD-6540-4223-A747-BFD0EE2560A7.jpeg

On my iPad. All your links give me a 404 page error. I will try on my desktop and see if that works.

FWIW, I’ve been trying to figure out how to post photos from my iPhone to these boards. No luck yet :sad1:

Edited to add: the links aren't working for me on my desktop either.

Ugh! I give up!

They don't work for me either, all I get is a 404 error.
Since they were all on my phone I thought the google photo link would work but apparently only I could see them! I guess I have to download them to my computer to be able to upload a file. I don't have an iphone.

Since they were all on my phone I thought the google photo link would work but apparently only I could see them! I guess I have to download them to my computer to be able to upload a file. I don't have an iphone.
Oh, I am sorry to hear all the trouble, I stopped using photobucket years ago and have not really found a way to put photos out there.

I don't have an iphone either, Android all the way

:love: mmmmmm I have this friend of mine who stores her pics on DROPBOX; I understand that overthere the pictures are safe and you can copy/download them .............. :badpc: Probably I don't know what I am saying !!

Anyway : HUGS :rainbow: to everyone !!

Immagini-auguri-di-buon-Natale.jpg
LOVE and HUGS from Italy !!

:wave:
How are you doing ? Hope you had a wonderful Christmas day.
Marco and I are in Baveno, Lake Maggiore, where my parents live !! Freezing cold here !!:umbrella:

2.jpg

What kind of device are you using to post? I can then give you some pointers as to how to upload pictures.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter