Strange But True

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
Good Morning all. Here is Thursday's edition. Enjoy!

1 out of 4 American do not know their astrological sign. (I'm a Taurus)

400 quarter pounders can be made out of one cow. (Remember that the next time you're at McDonalds)

A bowl of Wheaties contains twice as much sodium as a bowl of potato chips. (Chips for breakfast, yum.)

It is a misconception to believe that watching television in a dark room is bad for your eyes. This myth was created to help sell lamps in the early 1950's. (We go to the movies in the dark)

160 cars can dive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world's widest road.

A-1 Steak Sauce contains both orange peels and raisins. (No wonder I don't like the stuff)

In the summer, walnuts get a tan. (Huh?)

In cooking, six drops make a dash.

And finally............
Less than 7% of the population donates blood. (I think this is good reminder to visit your local Red Cross)

Have a great day!

Very interesting!!

And finally............
Less than 7% of the population donates blood. (I think this is good reminder to visit your local Red Cross)

A great reminder that blood banks are back to their lowest levels!!

How true, Michelle. I was amazed to discover that so few people give blood.

We just had the blood-mobile visit our work today. 35 people donated! All offices should sch. one once a year or so!

I am amazed to read about the blood donations wow. I would LOVe to drive the Monumental Axis in Brazil...way cool....can't get into trouble on a road that wide....LOL :rolleyes: :p

160 cars can dive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world's widest road.

Wow! Can you imagine trying to cross that street!!!:eek: :eek:

Thanks, Kathy!

Originally posted by Hnymoon@Dixie
We just had the blood-mobile visit our work today. 35 people donated! All offices should sch. one once a year or so!

My office just had one on Monday. We do them at least twice a year now. I always feel bad because I can't give. My doctor has told me that I am not to even try it. I start shaking real bad when they take just a vial or two in her office and they have to have someone on each side of me - just in case!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter