Strollering Along At The World (Finally!)- A PTR (Feb '12)*TR Started 2/12*

I hear November is a good time of year to go girls, no pressure ;)

Well, while we're suggesting, I'll put in for the last week in January!! That's when we're going next year to avoid the crowds and get out of Virginia's winter!:rotfl2:

Yes, how did I not mention those disposable placemats? We use them all the time.

Shhhhhhhhh.... don't say that! lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala I can't hear you.

:rotfl:

Well, while we're suggesting, I'll put in for the last week in January!! That's when we're going next year to avoid the crowds and get out of Virginia's winter!:rotfl2:

Yes, how did I not mention those disposable placemats? We use them all the time.

good plan on getting away from all the snow :thumbsup2

Oopsie... I was slacking and didn't notice. We don't talk down there much anymore. :lmao:

Abby's birthday is that week ~ 15!!! :scared1:

Hi Cheri! :wave:

goodness I can't believe she's turning 15 already!

LOL Marsha...noted.:goodvibes

:thumbsup2

so, I'm looking at the disney store online and I'm so anxious to start buying clothes for Alex for our trip. I'm thinking xxs in t-shirts or 2T or 12 month stuff. Anyone have any advice for how kid's disney clothes sizes run? Or what I might want to get? Alex has been pretty true to his size vs. his age. He went into 3-6 month stuff at 2 months old and it's still big on him so I'm thinking he will be in it until he's at least 5 months old.

so, I'm looking at the disney store online and I'm so anxious to start buying clothes for Alex for our trip. I'm thinking xxs in t-shirts or 2T or 12 month stuff. Anyone have any advice for how kid's disney clothes sizes run? Or what I might want to get? Alex has been pretty true to his size vs. his age. He went into 3-6 month stuff at 2 months old and it's still big on him so I'm thinking he will be in it until he's at least 5 months old.

We have always found Disney clothing to be small. However, remember you are talking to tall people here. My daughters could always double their age to get their clothing sizes. but I always buy bigger too, so that I can get two years out of the clothes.

I find they run small too, especially their PJ Pals. It is crazy how small they are

I find they run small too, especially their PJ Pals. It is crazy how small they are

I agree. I mean, I know they are supposed to be snug since they are not made from flame retardant material... but do they need to suck the life right out of your kids? Sheesh.

Order big... their stuff definitely runs small. :thumbsup2

We have always found Disney clothing to be small. However, remember you are talking to tall people here. My daughters could always double their age to get their clothing sizes. but I always buy bigger too, so that I can get two years out of the clothes.

I agree. I mean, I know they are supposed to be snug since they are not made from flame retardant material... but do they need to suck the life right out of your kids? Sheesh.

awesome! Thanks ladies!! I'm SO glad that I asked before buying anything. :goodvibes I'll do xs instead of xxs

I know...espeically legs...really hut Trent legs after a couple months..so nuts

awesome! Thanks ladies!! I'm SO glad that I asked before buying anything. :goodvibes I'll do xs instead of xxs

You're welcome :goodvibes

Sorry there has been a lack of updates folks. Life with a 3 month old is pretty busy. There's not much to tell anyways except for the fact that I think it's pretty much decided that we ARE going in December instead of February. :banana: I can't wait!!!!!! Sooooo I need to update my ticker and really get to planning. I mean, it's already APRIL for crying out loud! December will be here before I know it. I haven't ordered anything for Alex yet for Disney but I'm still playing. I think I might order a few things every month so I need to go back on the web site and see what I really like and get that for him. He can't go to Disney and have no Disney clothes!!! I've been showing him Disney movies now that he's showing more interest in TV. We watched Tangled last night and he really seemed to be into that. I put Cars in a little bit ago and he fell asleep LOL. I think he likes the singing in Tangled so I might have to try more of the older Disney movies. I want him to have seen most of them before we go so he has an idea of what's what before we go. He seems to like Little Einstines. I'm looking forward to taking him to the Disney Jr area at MGM (I know the name changed but I refuse to call it DHS.....I'm a purist)

Alex is going to be so mesmerized by all the lights and holiday decorations

so exciting :santa:

I'm glad y'all decided!!! Now you can start a firm plan based on EMH's and stuff. Oh wait...is that schedule even posted yet? I'm rusty!! :rotfl:

Alex is going to be so mesmerized by all the lights and holiday decorations

so exciting :santa:

Hehe I can't wait! I LOVE WDW at Christmas time! And I finally love Christmas again!

I'm glad y'all decided!!! Now you can start a firm plan based on EMH's and stuff. Oh wait...is that schedule even posted yet? I'm rusty!! :rotfl:

Thanks Cheri! LOL I have no clue when they post the schedules any more. 90 days in advance maybe?

I believe they are up to October right now :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter