Strollering Along At The World (Finally!)- A PTR (Feb '12)*TR Started 2/12*

Okeydoke, all caught up! What a cool combo, the World decorated for Christmas and y'all staying in a pirate-themed room! It sounds like a wonderful first trip for your little guy :goodvibes

Yup, spring is here and summer right behind it. December will be here before you know it! Have fun shopping for clothes and getting him caught up on the Disney classics :)

As for me, 48hrs and I'll be going to be ...at POP!

Okeydoke, all caught up! What a cool combo, the World decorated for Christmas and y'all staying in a pirate-themed room! It sounds like a wonderful first trip for your little guy :goodvibes

Yup, spring is here and summer right behind it. December will be here before you know it! Have fun shopping for clothes and getting him caught up on the Disney classics :)

As for me, 48hrs and I'll be going to be ...at POP!

Yay Mike was here!!! :thumbsup2

Good job catching up although there wasn't much here yet. The REAL planning hasn't really begun yet LOL! And thanks! I can't wait to take him. He's already starting to get a little personality and he's only 3 1/2 months old so it should be interesting!

Don't I know it! Thanks! :thumbsup2 I can't wait until he actually realizes what he's watching haha!

I'm so jealous!! You're gonna have so much fun!

December will be so much fun for all of you!! I love all the decorations and there's just something extra magical about it all.

We're doing the Disney movie thing, too. So far we watched:

Bambi
Peter Pan
Aristocats

I love watching them again, too!

December will be so much fun for all of you!! I love all the decorations and there's just something extra magical about it all.

We're doing the Disney movie thing, too. So far we watched:

Bambi
Peter Pan
Aristocats

I love watching them again, too!

Agreed! Disney and Christmas combined. Can't get much better than that!

Awesome!! I'm thinking of implementing a Disney movie night every week before we go for sure. But we're watching them randomly as they come on TV and on blue ray for now.

So far Alex has watched parts of (because he falls asleep LOL)

Cars
Tangled (he LOVED this one)
Pirates

and I can't remember which other ones....I wish he was old enough to go and see Winnie The Pooh in theater when it comes out. I just don't think he would sit through it quietly.

Agreed! Disney and Christmas combined. Can't get much better than that!

Awesome!! I'm thinking of implementing a Disney movie night every week before we go for sure. But we're watching them randomly as they come on TV and on blue ray for now.

So far Alex has watched parts of (because he falls asleep LOL)

Cars
Tangled (he LOVED this one)
Pirates

and I can't remember which other ones....I wish he was old enough to go and see Winnie The Pooh in theater when it comes out. I just don't think he would sit through it quietly.

Oh yeah, forgot Pooh was coming out

Looks so cute..love how they kept it classic :goodvibes

Hi there. I picked up your link from True Eeyore. My DD was born in October and I'm desperately trying to convince my DH to take a trip in February. We'll see though. It's exciting and scary to think about taking a baby so young. I'm looking forward to seeing the advice people give about going with a little one. Congratulations on the birth of your son. :goodvibes

Hi there. I picked up your link from True Eeyore. My DD was born in October and I'm desperately trying to convince my DH to take a trip in February. We'll see though. It's exciting and scary to think about taking a baby so young. I'm looking forward to seeing the advice people give about going with a little one. Congratulations on the birth of your son. :goodvibes

Thanks for coming over :) I love new readers! Although, there's not much going on yet LOL. I hope you can convince your DH to go to WDW! I've heard it's super fun with a baby although, like you, I'm scared of taking him so young. It's a new experience but I'm sure it will be great. Does your DH have reservations about taking your DD so young? Hopefully you can pick up some things here to tell him that will sway him more towards wanting to go.:thumbsup2

Thank you for the congrats! Congrats on your daughter as well :goodvibes

Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I saw your link and decided to come read. Your trip sounds like a blast so far. Wish I could go. Never been to WDW as of yet. :scared1:

Sorry I might not be much help for tips on what to bring for baby, as I am not quite caring for one yet, but soon enough!

Looking forward to hearing more. :goodvibes

Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I saw your link and decided to come read. Your trip sounds like a blast so far. Wish I could go. Never been to WDW as of yet. :scared1:

Sorry I might not be much help for tips on what to bring for baby, as I am not quite caring for one yet, but soon enough!

Looking forward to hearing more. :goodvibes

Aww why would I mind!? I'm glad you came over! :thumbsup2 You should totally try and make it over to WDW some time. It's awesome. I've never been to DL yet. I'd love to go some day but I'd have to find a way to konk my DH out to get him over there since he HATES planes and driving would take way too long!

That's okay! Yes you will be soon :) So exciting!!

Aww why would I mind!? I'm glad you came over! :thumbsup2 You should totally try and make it over to WDW some time. It's awesome. I've never been to DL yet. I'd love to go some day but I'd have to find a way to konk my DH out to get him over there since he HATES planes and driving would take way too long!

That's okay! Yes you will be soon :) So exciting!!

yeah you knock him out...and a few of us will be over to help you drag him to the airport and onto the plane. ;)

Saw your PTR and had to jump in here... mostly so I can steal all the great advice you get :lmao:I'm going next August (2012) and if all goes well I'll be bringing along my 11 month old baby.

Saw your PTR and had to jump in here... mostly so I can steal all the great advice you get :lmao:I'm going next August (2012) and if all goes well I'll be bringing along my 11 month old baby.

Welcome!!! Steal away :goodvibes I hope that you get to take along your baby! And congrats too! Boy or girl?

I am chuckling at the vision in my head of Cheri, Mike and Carla dragging a sleeping Chris by his limbs onto the plane.

:laughing: yeah that would be a pretty funny sight since he's twice the size of all the ppl that would be dragging him! :scared1:

Trip Update:

Well, Chris finally agreed to going to WDW when I really want to! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: No more saying "we'll see how Alex is".

So right now the official dates are December 3rd - 10th :goodvibes We'll start driving down on the 2nd and drive through the night so Alex will hopefully sleep the whole way down. And I'll try to get as much sleep in the car as possible so I can take care of Alex after we get there and Chris can get some sleep. Then we'll spend the evening at DTD or something like that.

I'm SO excited!!! :woohoo:

Alex is turning 4 months old on Sunday. I can't believe it! We will probably be trying solids with him soon so I'll post some pictures of that when we do.

A friend of mine had a baby yesterday and we discussed me trying my hand at her newborn photos. I'm pretty excited about that. I ordered a picture idea/guide book, a book for help with editing photos in photoshop elements 8 and also a new flash and flash difuser for my camera. That way I can point the flash away from the baby instead of having it in her face the whole time. I've taken some pretty good pictures of Alex recently when playing around with my camera so hopefully I can get some decent shots for them. I need to create a water mark for my work too. I dunno how to do that.

I'll share with y'all some of the pictures I took of Alex and I'll have more after Sunday 'cause I plan to take more for his 4 month birthday.

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg

none of those were edited

yay for dates!!!!

That sounds like dates we went two years ago

:santa:

Love all your pics of Alex. He is such a cutie :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter