Stuff not on Room Service Menu

Same here and they do tell you. One person even offered me an alternative (I don't eat cake with fruit in it), which was very thoughtful, but still fruit, so I didn't have any that night. I don't have to have the Cake at Sea; I just need to know I can. :goodvibes

Good to know! Thanks!

:goodvibes

Yes - the steak sandwich on DCL isn't a cheese steak - it's a steak with cheese.

cf164d35-a3a6-40ac-887c-fc02eb37f331.jpg

I like it - the steak was pretty tender and smothered with melted cheese. The roll was enough to contain the meat and not fall apart.

We have had 1 that was fatty and had a bunch of gristle but for the most part the meat was good.

I was shocked to about this sandwich wait Steak on a roll. Gang of cheese on it. but it was ok.

Made it all the way through this thread. Great info! My husband has one question- has anyone noticed - are the Mickey Rice Crispy Bars (currently available) through room service? He wants the ones on the Popsicle stick - no chocolate ears. Not picky or anything. ;) LOL We are on the ship in nine days - first ever cruise!!

bevgray said:
I had the best BLT I've had in a long time in December. I recommend it highly! I'm not a big buffet person so glad I can order it when I get into my cabin on the trip in May instead of rushing to the welcome aboard buffet.

Do you pay for the blt's?

Made it all the way through this thread. Great info! My husband has one question- has anyone noticed - are the Mickey Rice Crispy Bars (currently available) through room service? He wants the ones on the Popsicle stick - no chocolate ears. Not picky or anything. ;) LOL We are on the ship in nine days - first ever cruise!!

yes, you can ask for them with or without the chocolate. we ordered two every time we ordered mickey bars through room service. they were always a good snack for later. actually, two made their way home with us. :eek:
sneaky devils!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter