Success with Touring Plans requesting rooms?

If you’re requesting a connecting room with the other half of your party, how do you list the other party?

Used it on our last three trips. Every time we stayed our first night at POR, we got the room we wanted or damned close. As for DVC stays, we got exactly what we wanted on our most recent trip at the Poly, but not even close whenever we stayed at our home resort, BCV. Not holding my breath for this years trip, which consists of 2 2BR villas at BCV, but keeping my fingers crossed!

1/3 of my trips I got what I requested.

I must say, the 2 trips I didn't get anywhere close to what I requested BUT it turned out the room view and location was just as good or even better than what I hoped for.

My trip coming up is this Saturday and I noted I want to be close to the elevator so we'll see how that goes.

The trip that they gave me exactly what I wanted I was staying at pop in a preferred room. I noted I wanted the highest floor near the stairs (I also noted that we were 3 young adults and could handle the stairs) they gave us exactly what we wanted and I got a nice workout in.

Do you still do online check-in when using this service? If so, do you add the same request then (is there a space for requests when doing online check-in?)

Do you still do online check-in when using this service? If so, do you add the same request then (is there a space for requests when doing online check-in?)
I always complete online check in. I never use the room request portion of it but that's because it's blank everytime I look

Is this a service with the paid TP membership? Is it any different than calling WDW with your room request?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter