Summer Card Swap ***CLOSED***

Okay I'm starting to worry as its been almost a week as I mailed it on the 10th...

WHY does the post office hate me?

Alrighty!!! Today we have:

DISNEYLAND_EMILY!!!
LewDyan (thanks for the goodies)
KSJayhawks

Beautiful work everyone! I will scan these in too and will post as soon as the swap packages are off.

Just waiting on a couple more and I had to angel a spot in group 3 due to medical issues so I will whip those out today and we should be almost ready to send it back out.

YEAH! I don't have to worry anymore :)

and LOL (well kinda) to momtoaprincess- I totally and completely agree about that... You win for the hatred of the PO

-em

I'm glad they got there so quickly! I can't wait to get my goodies in the mail. I have several scrapping friends who are sooooooo jealous! :banana:

Well, we are 95% there! Everything is packaged up and ready to go -- just waiting on the last 2 swappers.

Has anyone heard from Sara (ILUVPOOH)? She has not checked in and the PM I sent her is still unread. I hope everything is okay.

BTW - ReAnSt, momtoaprincess, and OurDogCisco are going postal tomorrow - your groups are complete.

Nothing in the mail today ladies, sorry. Maybe tomorrow!

Oh, and let me apologize right now -- I have a loose 37 cent stamp and I have no idea whose envelope it came out of... so if you sent me an extra and it's not stuck on your return envelope, I'm sorry. I thought I was keeping track of everything but I got overly excited last night when I was putting everything together.

Joy,

The stamp may have been mine. I stuck it in the return envelope and forgot to mention it to you. I think it may have been a Christmas stamp. Although, I am not really worried about it. $.37 is nothing and I am almost positive I put more than enough postage on my envelope.

Cwnhokie - received yours today.

Will mail cwnhokie, lewdyan1, and JulianneCP tomorrow and the rest I hope to swap on Friday.

Thanks!!

WDWMom said:
Joy,

The stamp may have been mine. I stuck it in the return envelope and forgot to mention it to you. I think it may have been a Christmas stamp. Although, I am not really worried about it. $.37 is nothing and I am almost positive I put more than enough postage on my envelope.

No, I saw yours... I think I used it. Some of the cards were larger than 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 so I wound up using extra stamps on most of the stamped pkgs. I think I'll save myself the headache and require priority mail stamps next time, lol.

The extra stamp I have is a self-adhesive regular flag stamp.

I did include a 3.85 stamp with mine, if its not enough please let me know and I will quickly send you more money. oh..you should not have to spend your money on this....

I'm 99% sure, that's mine. I had put a sheet with quite a few stamps in and also one loose stamp. Don't worry about it, use it on someone elses swap or for something else. It's only 37 cents. Thanks again for hosting, your time is worth much more to me than 37 cents.

Becky

Oh, no, the people that sent $3.85 were fiine because it's flat rate and everything fits in the envelopes just fine. The people that sent regular postage are the ones I was having trouble keeping track of, because I had to weigh each one and see if it required more postage. It's really just work on my part and I tried to be as organized as possible, lol. The reason I didn't specify priority mail stamps was because some people are only in one group and swapping just 5 cards only is $1.29 or $1.52ish.

I meant that I was putting extra postage that was sent to me on the envelopes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter