Summer Card Swap ***CLOSED***

bubbasmom99 said:
Cwnhokie - received yours today.

Will mail cwnhokie, lewdyan1, and JulianneCP tomorrow and the rest I hope to swap on Friday.

Thanks!!
Yeah!!! Thank you and have a great vacation!! :cool1:

I'm so excited, this is my first time swapping and I can't wait to see what everyone's cards look like!
Chrissy

I got mine today. Great job everyone. Thanks again Joy for hosting.

Becky

I got mine today and thanks to my group, I loved everything!!! :cool1:

I already used the baby card today! :goodvibes

Back from DL! Great trip -- over 300 photos to go through and print and scrap :)

I just went through all the mail and the cards are not here yet so I hope they arrive tomorrow and I can mail out the swap packages on Saturday.

Now to get caught up.

Nothing in the mail today so I will cross my fingers that it gets here tomorrow and I can send it out in Monday's mail!

the ABC's of Disney one.....and cannot wrap my head around an idea yet. But I will. Trying to catch up on family album, and several very fun business trips I made with the hubby.....The ABC swap is a good size, but my mind is not feeling creative....bummer.

Yay! glad my cards got there. I'm sooooo sorry for holding everyone up! Thanks to all you guys!

Glad you had a great vacay! One of my pharm reps (I work for a Dr.) just got back from DL and brought me a 50th anniversary t-shirt. He said it was a blast, I hope to get out there someday!

Sara

Group 4 - I might have goofed because I have an extra card here -- masculine -- so if you received only 4 cards from group 4, please let me know and I'll send this one on its way to you. I think it was one of the earlier ones I sent out because I triple checked all my envelopes last night and it looked like all the sets were complete in there.

Sorry!! They are all on the way now and hope you enjoy them.

Holiday swap signups will be coming soon :)

I got mine today :banana: :banana: Thanks for all the great cards. I already used one!

Got mine today. All I can say is WOW!! You ladies are fab as ever! Loved all the cards. Thanks for hosting this one Joy.
Sara

I still haven't gotten mine, should I be getting worried? I can't wait to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter