Summer's Planning Journal 08/20 Update 08/10/07

Could someone PM me the info as well? I'm dying to see Summer.

Aww what a beautiful day you had Summer. You both looked wonderful and so happy. I adore that last shot of you walking away together and then stopping for a kiss, so sweet.
Hope you're having a great honeymoon :flower3:

Me too please, I've been reading her journal for so long I can't wait to see the finished product.;)

Could someone please PM me the password as well??? :rolleyes:

I am DYING to see how beautiful Summer was!!! I haven't been able to get on in awhile, but now I am on the edge of my seat to see her final results!!! I know she was absolutely stunning!!!

Can someone please PM me the information for the video as well. plllllleeeeaaasse :)

OK I managed to find the username and password through another source, so if anyone wants to pm me I'll pass it on.

Can you PLEASE PM me too? I am mostly a lurker as I am not planning a wedding currently, but I love Summer's PJ and I would love to see the video. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter