SunPass?

I've never had any luck peeling one. It breaks the antenna piece in it when you peel them off.
9 days till we leave for the fort... I will be so glad when this Hurricane passes so I can check on my motorhome.

FWIW, I only peel the corners off so the only parts exposed are four corners (most of the pass still has the protective backing on it) and it comes off pretty easy like that and seems to work fine.

Having said that, when I bought ours (about 10 years ago), they only had the sticky and a really big battery version with lights on it for $40 or something like that. Now that they have the Minis, it's probably not worth the hassle and just get a mini. If nothing else, we have a sticky in our motorhome and a sticky in our car and when the motorhome is towing the car, we get double charges so have to contact them to get it corrected. With a proper removable one (i.e. a Mini), we could just transfer it from the mh to the car as required.

We had the sticker type in our TV but just recently traded vehicles. Thinking that we may have a trip to WDW in the future that we don't stay at the Fort, (Not sure why I said that, I must be feeling :sick: ) The DW (I'll blame it on her :rolleyes1) thought it would be best to get the mini so that we could transfer it to whichever vehicle we are traveling in. She called and did all the account transfer work over the phone and they sent us the mini in the mail. We are good to go and do not have to worry about stopping at the welcome center and getting a new one and getting it set up.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter