Super Bowl Predictions?

Eagles gave up 17 points combined to Atlanta and Minnesota in the playoffs. Atlanta 10 and Minnesota 7. Well the patriots are a better team than Atlanta and Minnesota. I expect patriots to put out 17 points today. Eagles 24 patriots 17.

predictions today. Eagles get their first super bowl win.

Foles becomes the 32nd QB to win a super bowl.

NFC east becomes the first division in the NFL for all the teams to win a super bowl.

Oh, I am not a rapid football fan. I do like to view some of the games from my sofa. Soccer, hockey and baseball are more my family want to see in person games.

I am Philly family, and I very much enjoy seeing the whole town green.

Bring on the game. Darn local channels have been football oriented since 7:30 this morning.

Yes, because "fans" like you are so classy that they can't think of anything better than to throw insults at other fans. Nice...

So nieither of these things happened? Yeah they did. A school in Philly actually made a donation to apologize for Eagles fans actions. So don't blame the messengers.
If it is fact no insult just statement. Philadelphia did not grease poles with crisco?

While the Patriots were never accused for that, sources say it happened.
Sources say I'm rich, beautiful and generous. Doesn't make it true.

I'm not boycotting - I'm choosing to spend my entertainment dollars elsewhere....
:confused3 How many entertainment dollars would you have spent watching the Super Bowl? Staying home and [not] watching on TV costs zero - just like staying home and watching.
Yes, I think the evidence is pretty darn overwhelmingly clear, they deflated the footballs.
Evidence?
Where?

23-21 Eagles...
34-17 Pats
Results! Actual predicted results!
We have no parade planned but we can throw one together in 24 hours cause we are Patriot Nation.
Nah, I'm sure it's planned. It's just not scheduled yet :)

If the Eagles win, I'll keep the lucky $1200 large screen TV I bought on Friday.

If they lose, I'll return it as defective. ;)

So nieither of these things happened? Yeah they did. A school in Philly actually made a donation to apologize for Eagles fans actions. So don't blame the messengers.
If it is fact no insult just statement. Philadelphia did not grease poles with crisco?

Actually, I was referring specifically to your repeated posts just putting Philadelphia fans down. Did those things happen in Philly? Yep. But, uhhh...do they happen in Boston? Yep. Since you claim to be such a Boston fan, I'm sure you already knew that, right? News flash...it happens in nearly every city in every major sports championship. Not just Philly. Put a bunch of (usually) young rabid fans in a group and give them lots of alcohol and bad things can happen...anywhere.

I'm sorry if this is the way you like to root for your team and talk about a football game. I'm not with you on this one. I'm pulling for my hometown team. If they win, I'll be on a light pole here in Atlanta, since they have no Crisco on them. :cool1: If they lose, then the Patriots will have earned it.

Last edited:
Yes, because "fans" like you are so classy that they can't think of anything better than to throw insults at other fans. Nice...

Right because "fans" like you are so classy that you can't think of anything better to say when the Pats have success, then to throw insults at them by saying they cheat. Nice...

You do know it is not just me. Even Phil Simms, Boomer Esisaon & Ray Lewis said Philly fans are way more scary than Pats fans. Think they know wth they are talking about. And no we have never had reports of fans throwing full beers cans at the heads of opposing fans.

All now Hall of Famers.

And to put the game in perspective. God Bless Hudson Solder.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter