Super Bowl Predictions?

Pink delivered as expected.

I wonder how far into the flu she is. I know a family that had the flu a week ago this past Thursday and was up to traveling 6 hours in a car to come home for a grandmother's funeral by Wednesday. And they were traveling to stay with her father who is immuno compromised. I saw the family yesterday and all were well.

I wonder how far into the flu she is. I know a family that had the flu a week ago this past Thursday and was up to traveling 6 hours in a car to come home for a grandmother's funeral by Wednesday. And they were traveling to stay with her father who is immuno compromised. I saw the family yesterday and all were well.
She got to MN on Wednesday felt terrible, she struggled Thursday evening at practice. So she did have another 3 days to rest. Our local news has been following her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter