Surprise! It's a baby! (Not long now!)

Which name is your favourite?

• Robert

• Peter

• Roderick (Rory)

• Ewan

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love this board, I've made friends here I know I will have forever! I haven't come by the Disboards as often as I would have liked this past few months because I've been so busy and I didn't want to post until I knew for sure what was going on.
As an update, Harold has a great sort of combo job going on right now, working for several different directors but things are starting to go really well for him. (Hurrah, finally!)
As for me, I have been working towards my realtor licence and in July I write my final exam. I'm going to be working with a family friend and I'm really excited about it! I hope it will bring good things.
We had originally booked a trip for this Star Wars weekend but we thought that two trips in one school year was pushing it so we moved it back to June 2015, The trip is in 382 days and I am so excited! It's lovely to have something to look forward to and work towards.
Ohh, ohhh! And because I've had so much trouble losing the last 20 pounds from Robert, I realized that I needed a goal so for my birthday, Harold is sending me on my own to Disney, February 21st-22nd, just for the weekend to do a Disney Princess half marathon! I'd love to do the race with any of you as well if you'd like to meet up!
Anyway, I'm going to start a new trip report, with less move nights though because I hope I'll be busy selling houses. And hopefully a lot less drama this time too. Please come by and say hello! Here is the link!

So glad you're back and so, so glad that things are going better for your family! :thumbsup2

When is your birthday, by the way? Good luck on the weight loss and half marathon! :goodvibes

Heading over to the PTR to subscribe!

Thanks Dugette! Happy to be back and checking up on everyone! Baby Issy sure is a cutie!
My birthday is the 6th, Toby and Eveie and my brother are all February babies too. Busy month for us. Actually, I am trying to decide about taking Eveie with me for the half marathon and we would almost be there for her birthday! So undecided. I could send the boys skiing? But Robbie will still be so little. Harold says we would just owe the boys another star wars weekend boys trip another year which I am fine with, I just don't know if Toby will buy it.

Thanks Dugette! Happy to be back and checking up on everyone! Baby Issy sure is a cutie!
My birthday is the 6th, Toby and Eveie and my brother are all February babies too. Busy month for us.
Just curious because I'm the 21st...I guess I'm during the 1/2 marathon weekend. Good month to be born! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter