Surprise Swap...Spoiler Alert!

I would love to play too! I sent you a PM Michelle ..... :)
I would like the MK group and the Beach group.

I'm fuzzy on the grab bag details ...... sounds interesting ...... could someone elaborate? :upsidedow

I would love to play too! I sent you a PM Michelle ..... :)
I would like the MK group and the Beach group.

I'm fuzzy on the grab bag details ...... sounds interesting ...... could someone elaborate? :upsidedow

I will add you to MK and Beach now.

Grab bag means you sign up for a certain number of spots and you get that many spots back (it looks like this may be a smaller swap, so I might have to limit how many spots each person sign ups for). So for the Disney Grab bag group if you signed up for 3 spots, then you would make the element requirements for 3 spots (disney related) and you would receive 3 spots back from various swappers. Each grab bag groups spot requires you to make two coordinating elements from the list, so you may decide to make tags with a paper piecing or mats with a coordinating title. Whichever two elements you choose from the list is up to you. Just each spot you sign up for in the grab bag group requires two elements. If you do the general grab bag group, you could create anything that relates to everyday scrapbooking. Does that make sense?

When someone asks you what Disney colors are does red yellow and blck automatically come to mind?
I'd like to do something different from that so what would anyones "secondary" disney colors be? My favorite disney colors are the colors of the castle at sundown, pink, purple, blue, gray.
Please tell me your "other" disney color.
(Maybe not lime green tho!:))

When someone asks you what Disney colors are does red yellow and blck automatically come to mind?
I'd like to do something different from that so what would anyones "secondary" disney colors be? My favorite disney colors are the colors of the castle at sundown, pink, purple, blue, gray.

I am not in the Disney color group : ) Can't wait to see what you come up with though.

Michelle,

Can I have a spot in the holiday pages?

Cassey

Yes you may

Okay - Could I please do 2 for the grab bag group? It sounds like fun, but I don't want to over-extend myself ..... (these swaps are SERIOUSLY addictive!!! :headache:)

That means I just make 2 items from the list for the grab bag, right? OR do I make 2 items for EACH PERSON in the group (for a total of 12 items)??? :confused3 Just trying to make sure I actually understand .... :rotfl:

I bought a new cartridge yesterday, so this will give me an excuse to use it! ;)

I like the pink/purple blue/gray colors as well. I think of them as "Magic Kingdom" colors. When I think of Main Street & the Castle, I think of pastels in general. I think maybe I associate colors with the different parks ..... so like Silver, White & Black for EPCOT --- Green & Earth Tones for AK --- DHS I think of Blue, Gold & Red ........:3dglasses

Just my opinion ..... :rolleyes:

Hi again :flower3:

I have a question .... :teacher: (I'm raising my hand politely)

For clarity ...... I signed up for the MK group ..... does this mean my element should be related to the park in general or is it also acceptable to create an element that pertains to a RIDE/attraction/land within the park??? :confused3

Okay - Could I please do 2 for the grab bag group? It sounds like fun, but I don't want to over-extend myself ..... (these swaps are SERIOUSLY addictive!!! :headache:)

That means I just make 2 items from the list for the grab bag, right? OR do I make 2 items for EACH PERSON in the group (for a total of 12 items)??? :confused3 Just trying to make sure I actually understand .... :rotfl:

If you sign up for two spots for the grab bag group, you would make two elements from the list for EACH of your two spots (so 4 total elements from the list.) Then you would randomly get 2 other grab bag spots back from other swappers. Hope that makes sense! Grab bag can be confusing! I didn't sign you up yet though, because I was unsure if you wanted Disney Grab Bag or Misc.Grab Bag.

Hi again :flower3:

I have a question .... :teacher: (I'm raising my hand politely)

For clarity ...... I signed up for the MK group ..... does this mean my element should be related to the park in general or is it also acceptable to create an element that pertains to a RIDE/attraction/land within the park??? :confused3

Whichever you want, it is a surprise ;)

If you sign up for two spots for the grab bag group, you would make two elements from the list for EACH of your two spots (so 4 total elements from the list.) Then you would randomly get 2 other grab bag spots back from other swappers. Hope that makes sense! Grab bag can be confusing! I didn't sign you up yet though, because I was unsure if you wanted Disney Grab Bag or Misc.Grab Bag.

Whichever you want, it is a surprise ;)

Okay - please sign me up for the Disney Grab Bag - sorry I wasn't clear! I'll take 2 spots and PM you any additional questions ..... I don't want to muddy the water for folks that already understand it! ;)

......... ideas are overflowing!!! :dance3:

I really hope we have more swappers sign up!!! I only see 2 of us in the MK group ...... and a few with only 1 so far ..... I'd kinda like to join the EPCOT group too ....

No problem!! Questions are fine too! There might be others thinking about joining but are unclear too!!

I hope more people join too!!

I will sign you up for the Disney Grab bag! If you decide on Epcot, let me know :goodvibes

Okay - please sign me up for the Disney Grab Bag - sorry I wasn't clear! I'll take 2 spots and PM you any additional questions ..... I don't want to muddy the water for folks that already understand it! ;)

......... ideas are overflowing!!! :dance3:

I really hope we have more swappers sign up!!! I only see 2 of us in the MK group ...... and a few with only 1 so far ..... I'd kinda like to join the EPCOT group too ....

Don't worry about the questions. I know I asked a lot when I first started swapping.

I'm hoping we have more people join the fun. We may have to twist a few arms. I really think you should join the Epcot group. ;) The pieces you have posted for the icon and lyric swaps are so awesome, but I'm not in any of those groups.

Don't worry about the questions. I know I asked a lot when I first started swapping.

I'm hoping we have more people join the fun. We may have to twist a few arms. I really think you should join the Epcot group. ;) The pieces you have posted for the icon and lyric swaps are so awesome, but I'm not in any of those groups.

I changed the title, we will see if that twists a few arms??

Michelle, did Stephanie decide not to join in? I thought she had signed up for some of the park groups.

Okay, okay consider my arm twisted ;) I'll take a spot in each of the parks groups; general Disney; and Disney colors if we can stick with red, yellow, white & black--if you'd rather add other colors I'm fine with that, but I won't join that group. Clear as mud???

Michelle, did Stephanie decide not to join in? I thought she had signed up for some of the park groups.

Yes, she changed her mind.

Cheryl-You rock!!! If more people decide to swap and you want to back out before we close sign-ups, let me know since you were pressured into joining :rotfl:

If you want to personal colors for the Disney Group that is fine, just make sure each person gets the colors that they want and label the bag clearly so I know when swapping. Otherwise we will say traditional Disney Colors (red, yellow, black, white). Does that make sense and sound fair!

Okay, okay .......... flattery will get you everywhere! I'll join the EPCOT group also :rotfl:

Okay, okay consider my arm twisted ;) I'll take a spot in each of the parks groups; general Disney; and Disney colors if we can stick with red, yellow, white & black--if you'd rather add other colors I'm fine with that, but I won't join that group. Clear as mud???

I believe I've figured out that you're Rachel's mom .....:confused3 If so, would she want to join as well?? Happy you joined this swap too! :yay:

Adding you to Epcot

Tomorrow we are leaving for a long weekend. I will try to check in. I will either close out this swap on Sunday or Monday. It will honestly depend on how long we stay at the lake :goodvibes

I believe I've figured out that you're Rachel's mom .....:confused3 If so, would she want to join as well?? Happy you joined this swap too! :yay:

Yes, I am indeed Rachel's mom :goodvibes I don't think she'll join this one. She'll be taking on-line French and doing summer projects/reading for her AP classes over the summer.

Michelle--I'll check in over the weekend (closer to close) and see if I can help "fill holes" :thumbsup2

Cheryl & Leah, I hope that arm twisting only hurt a little! Michelle have fun at the lake this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter