SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

cowgirl looked ridiculous on the show wearing that stupid hat and braid but she looks even worse sitting there like that where everyone is in street clothes and she is wearing that ridiculous hat and outfit.
I am glad Nick won, I liked him. And Angelina playing the "woman of color" race card? Is she bi-racial?

Good with the winner. Good season. I was startled by how young Jeff Probst looked at the reunion. Wow!

Last edited:
I did not think it was even fair for Angelina to be a finalist-it just stroked her ego even more.

And Natalie was upset how the show portrayed her- Wow, Narcassist, cannot accept the truth.

Angelina also threw in that she was a military wife. Totally shameless! She didn't look the slightest bit bi-racial, I wonder if she has just enough Hispanic blood to qualify for minority status in college admission (which would also explain the Ivy League college acceptance). I was so glad that people didn't fall for her shameless manipulation.

Happy Nick won. Thought Mike was going to win for a second. Shew.

Next season has 2 of my faves returning...Joe and Aubry. Who were the other 2...maybe Kelly Wentworth? And?

CBS cast bios has her say she is Latina

What's your personal claim to fame?
I was elected to serve over 15,000+ students at Stanford University as Student Body President, and I was the first Latina to hold the position.

And we had to hear about the rice again...

Yep. "Well you know, I wanted to give away the farm for a little bit of rice."

And don't forget about having to climb that REALLY TALL LADDER and then what another 100' up a sheer cliff to find a idol! I ALMOST DIED UP THERE! And look here>>>>>>>I RIPPED MY PANTS!

Did she say at one point she was a woman of colour?

I told my DW I wondered what colour? I didn't think tanned from being in the sun counted?

Wonder what she thought when she watched all the episodes air,

Hopefully she finally figured out she was the goat.

Overall happy with the winner, would have liked to seen Christian win, but Nick did play a nice game.

Angelina also threw in that she was a military wife. Totally shameless! She didn't look the slightest bit bi-racial, I wonder if she has just enough Hispanic blood to qualify for minority status in college admission (which would also explain the Ivy League college acceptance). I was so glad that people didn't fall for her shameless manipulation.
Just because she’s obnoxious doesn’t mean she isn’t smart enough to get into Stanford or Yale on her own merits.

Just because she’s obnoxious doesn’t mean she isn’t smart enough to get into Stanford or Yale on her own merits.

This is true, for sure. But she kept bragging about her negotiating skills, but then she was absolutely terrible. I mean, it was obvious that Christian was smart--so smart that, at first, I was concerned for his social game. I dunno, maybe I was just blinded by her shameless need for attention. She did have some good manipulation techniques--I'm glad they didn't pay off for her, though.

Did I miss something last nite, or was there no winner of 'fan favorite' this season?

This is true, for sure. But she kept bragging about her negotiating skills, but then she was absolutely terrible. I mean, it was obvious that Christian was smart--so smart that, at first, I was concerned for his social game. I dunno, maybe I was just blinded by her shameless need for attention. She did have some good manipulation techniques--I'm glad they didn't pay off for her, though.

I don't even think her manipulation was all that good. I don't recall anyone not figuring her out and they never actually did anything she took credit for unless her allies felt it was good for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter