SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Here is Christian discussing the F3 before voting. Interesting but I think he was a bitter voter.

This is true, for sure. But she kept bragging about her negotiating skills, but then she was absolutely terrible. I mean, it was obvious that Christian was smart--so smart that, at first, I was concerned for his social game. I dunno, maybe I was just blinded by her shameless need for attention. She did have some good manipulation techniques--I'm glad they didn't pay off for her, though.
I was surprised that Jeff didn't bring that up. Social media had to be all over her lack of negotiating skills (outside of this board, I mean.)

I was surprised that Jeff didn't bring that up. Social media had to be all over her lack of negotiating skills (outside of this board, I mean.)

Didn't she say something about being a 'closer'?

I only watched up to the announcement of the winner, so haven't watched the reunion show yet. But I did notice there was only 38 minutes left. They keep going deeper and deeper into the reunion hour. I hate that.

I also miss the old final tribal. I like it when everybody gets their chance to talk. This way, the more vocal do all the talking, but aren't always the more interesting. I was surprised that Christian was so quiet.

The editing is getting so obvious. With they were focusing on how well Kara did practicing fire building and how poorly Mike did, it was obvious he was going to win the challenge. Come on guys, give us some suspense.

Happy with the result, just sorry that Davey or Christian didn't make it to the final three.

I am surprised no one has mentioned that after Angelina found the immunity idol clue she had to have the help of two men to actually find the clue. That nullifies all of the talk about her being one of the few women to find an idol.

Very glad Nick won. He won immunity when he had to. From the final vote it was obvious that Mike, Alison and the blonde one were in it together. Mike could have gotten an award for the biggest liar ever. Maybe it was his acting career but everyone kept buying lie after lie.

Here is Christian discussing the F3 before voting. Interesting but I think he was a bitter voter.

I didn't have time to watch the who interview but I agree with you. I feel that Christian was deeply hurt that Nick voted against him.

I'm glad that Nick won. I would like to have seen a poll on who would have voted for Cara had she been in the final 3 instead of Mike.

I am surprised no one has mentioned that after Angelina found the immunity idol clue she had to have the help of two men to actually find the clue. That nullifies all of the talk about her being one of the few women to find an idol.

Very glad Nick won. He won immunity when he had to. From the final vote it was obvious that Mike, Alison and the blonde one were in it together. Mike could have gotten an award for the biggest liar ever. Maybe it was his acting career but everyone kept buying lie after lie.

But that 100 foot ladder. It was amazing how she was able to drag it through the jungle while fighting off wild animals and waddling through mudslides.

The girl was so self absorbed and wrapped in her own ego .. she thought she was so much better than everyone else because of her education and she tried throw out the woman of color struggles to try to make it look like she was a commoner ... although she has a Princess attitude.

Every week I wished she would leave ... but since she stayed I am THRILLED she didn't get one vote .... when she was sure convinced all they owed their survival to her. Of course she has such a big head she won't take it as a learning moment.

Didn't she say something about being a 'closer'?

I only watched up to the announcement of the winner, so haven't watched the reunion show yet. But I did notice there was only 38 minutes left. They keep going deeper and deeper into the reunion hour. I hate that.

I also miss the old final tribal. I like it when everybody gets their chance to talk. This way, the more vocal do all the talking, but aren't always the more interesting. I was surprised that Christian was so quiet.

The editing is getting so obvious. With they were focusing on how well Kara did practicing fire building and how poorly Mike did, it was obvious he was going to win the challenge. Come on guys, give us some suspense.

Happy with the result, just sorry that Davey or Christian didn't make it to the final three.

Oh when they talked after Angelina had plenty of time to do her women rock, we are treated so much different, we are treated poorly for being strong, people looked at me like I was controlling and difficult but in real life I'm a dream to work with. Blah blah blah blah. Plenty of strong women have been on Survivor and didn't dis-respect or look down on their mates.

They only kept her there because they knew in the end that no one would vote for her.

The only "former players" I want to see is a season made up exclusively of people voted out first or second. That would be interesting. Sure, some of them were the "duds" but some of them got caught in a bad situation and never really got a chance to play.

Yikes. According to that. Jeff wants her, of all people, back. I wish they would stop inviting the least liked people back. Actually, I wish they never invited old players back. I like all new players.

Angelina, and others like her, are good for ratings. It's just the way it is. She's probably the most talked about person on this thread. We want to see her lose.

I know it shouldn't but it always surprises me how different everyone looks during the reunion compared to the island. I always have to do a bunch of double-takes just to make sure I'm seeing things correctly.

I know it shouldn't but it always surprises me how different everyone looks during the reunion compared to the island. I always have to do a bunch of double-takes just to make sure I'm seeing things correctly.

Yeah I think it's funny. We get so used to them looking "real" that when they show up to the reunion in tons of makeup with their hair done I think they all look "fake".

And yet with the rest of the world we see people on tv in heavy makeup and think that's "real" and expect that we should look just like that. Ha - but that's a different topic.

The only "former players" I want to see is a season made up exclusively of people voted out first or second. That would be interesting. Sure, some of them were the "duds" but some of them got caught in a bad situation and never really got a chance to play.
The guy who does the recaps for EW made a very interesting point:

"Here’s the craziest thing about Nick winning: If Pat does not get injured on his boat ride back from the challenge on day 3, Nick is probably the first person out of this game. Think about that for a second. If not for a fluky off-camera, out-of-game accident, then Nick Wilson is relegated to a footnote in the Survivor annals as the latest recipient of the Sonja Christopher Golden Ukulele Award as the season’s first boot. Instead, he enters the most prestigious of clubs as a Sole Survivor. And he ends up a million dollars richer (at least before taxes) because of it. That blows my mind and once again shows how fine a line it is between failure and success in this game. From worst to first, due to one bad wave. Amazing."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter