• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Oh, and....'smell ya later, Wardog'. Rooting for Gavin now. Watching Rick too (I like some stuff about him and dislike some stuff plus he was voted out so it bugs me that he is back in). Also, looking to see who wins back in from EoE (even though the concept bugs me....many on Edge are the ones I was rooting for so I am hoping one of them get back in...Aubry, Joe, David or even Chris would be nice...David would be my top pick).

Before they showed the jury last night I had somehow forgotten about David. I was rooting for him before. I would love to see he or Joe come back, but Joe is prettier. :-)

Yeah, I was mostly saying that I like her as a person, and would rather she stay around over a few of the others. Very glad WarDog is gone. I'd like it if the red haired girl went next - something about her annoys me. No offense gingers, I've got a few in my family!
I don't mind Lauren either. And I agree about Victoria, the red headed knit cap wearer. Early on she was cold cut throat. Seemed like she'd be a gamer (though I didn't like her then either...she was too smug and snarky) but then, poof, she faded into the background. She is another goat. But there really aren't any good gamers left....maybe Rick though he was dumb when he refused to join up with his old tribe when he came back.

Yeah, I was mostly saying that I like her as a person, and would rather she stay around over a few of the others. Very glad WarDog is gone. I'd like it if the red haired girl went next - something about her annoys me. No offense gingers, I've got a few in my family!

I can't stand the red head. Vicky I think is her name. If she left tomorrow, it wouldn't be soon enough.

When are they going to do something with the EOE people again? It’s annoying that they get sent there, but they’ve only had the one challenge to get back into the game. What’s the point? Every time they get another clue, I think it’s going to be for some sort of challenge, but it’s just to send something to the players in the game. Boring.

When are they going to do something with the EOE people again? It’s annoying that they get sent there, but they’ve only had the one challenge to get back into the game. What’s the point? Every time they get another clue, I think it’s going to be for some sort of challenge, but it’s just to send something to the players in the game. Boring.

A poor man's redemption island. EoE is a really bad concept.

They don't show enough about what is happening to the voted out players. Other than Ream giving everyone a hard time, we don't really see much. It would be interesting if the player who earned their way back in got to choose one other person to come with them. I doubt anyone will choose Ream. They did a great job casting her for this season. They knew she would tick people off and get voted off and speak her mind.

They don't show enough about what is happening to the voted out players. Other than Ream giving everyone a hard time, we don't really see much. It would be interesting if the player who earned their way back in got to choose one other person to come with them. I doubt anyone will choose Ream. They did a great job casting her for this season. They knew she would tick people off and get voted off and speak her mind.

I actually don't even think Ream is that bad compared to some annoying first evictees in past seasons.

Wouldn't it be funny if the whole EoE was just a ploy and that there is no end reward for anyone who went there, other than Rick who made it back into the game? "Sorry folks, you've wasted your time when you could have been at Ponderosa having showers and eating more than little fish and rice."

I woukd chose Ream as she would be the best goat to take...as she would never get any votes.

I k9nd of thought the reward challenge winners would be allowed to bring 1 or 2 EoE on reward with them. They shoukd have. Would have been interesting.

She irritates the heck out of me. I just love how she can’t wait to tell each person off as they join EOE. THAT is why you were voted out to begin with. You’re annoying! These people probably don’t even remember her much! If you’re so miserable, go home. Otherwise, stop whining that you chose to stay. (Sorry. Stepping down off my soapbox.:D)

I just don’t understand how the voted off players are going to figure in? Could one of them end up in final three?
I really hope Rick hangs in there-he’s playing a great game.

Nah, they'll probably come back at F5 maybe, and be promptly voted out unless they win out. Didn't that happen to Ozzie (I think)?

By the way, I seriously hate that Survivor allows players to snoop through people's bags. I can't understand the logic behind allowing that kind of piss poor behavior. I'm repulsed by it honestly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter